Let's share some good movies好看的电影介绍 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-2 14:10:15 |Display all floors
英文片名Film name:Amistad
译名:断锁怒潮/勇者无惧

Director导演:Steven Spielberg史蒂文•斯皮尔伯格

Starring主演:摩根•弗里曼Morgan Freeman 安东尼•霍普金斯Anthony Hopkins
                          马修•麦康纳Matthew McConaughey
Genre类型: 剧情/历史/神秘Drama / History / Mystery

Plot summary :Amistad is the name of a slave ship traveling towards the New World in 1839. It is carrying a cargo of Africans who have been captured, taken on board, and chained in the cargo hold of the ship. As the ship is crossing the Atlantic, Cinque, who was a tribal leader in Africa, leads a mutiny and takes over the ship. They continue to sail, hoping to find help when they land. Instead, when they reach the United States, they are imprisoned as runaway slaves. They don't speak a word of English, and it seems like they are doomed to die for killing their captors when an abolitionist lawyer decides to take their case, arguing that they were free citizens of another country and not slaves at all. The case finally gets to the Supreme Court, where John Quincy Adams makes an impassioned and eloquent plea for their release.

剧情简介:
    一八三九年夏天,53名黑人遭白人绑票,被关在西班牙奴隶船亚美斯塔号运往新大陆。黑人领袖辛格挣脱身上的枷锁,释放同伴,抢下这般奴隶船夺回自由。他们只有一个目标,那就是回家,回到非洲。“亚美斯塔号”在美洲东海岸漂流两个月,在美国康涅狄格州海岸被美国海军拦截。53名非洲人以谋杀船员的罪名被起诉。一开始,废奴运动的积极分子请来伶牙利齿的青年律师罗杰•鲍德温,证明这些黑人来自非洲,而在当时走私黑奴已是非法行为,于是法院判这些黑人无罪。此案成为美国南北方分裂的象徽,支持奴隶制度的美国总统马丁范伯伦为了讨好南方的保守派势力,并避免美国内战,于是指派法官做出不利的裁决,当此案送上诉至最高法院时,前任美国总统约翰昆西亚当斯便决定挑战范伯伦的作法,并捍卫美国司法制度的独立性。但是对受审判的黑人来说,这和政治政治理念无关,他们争取的是人类天赋的权利------自由.
         史蒂文•斯皮尔伯格执导的《勇者无惧》费时十三年才完成,制片爱伦说,“亚美斯塔号(Amistad)“的意思是友情,船上却载满被剥夺自由的人,这真是莫大的讽刺,但是片中的解放黑奴运动者和那些支持黑人争取自由的传教士和一般民众,却让这些吃尽苦头的黑人享受到友情的温暖。斯皮尔伯格也说,”这部影片将永远跟随着我们。。。。。。我觉得我拍的不是别人的故事,我觉得这是每个人的故事,每个国家,每个民族都应该知道这个故事。

Awards: Nominated for 4 Oscars: Best Actor in a Supporting Role; Best Cinematography; Best Costume Design; Best Music, Original Dramatic Score.
本片荣获金球奖最佳影片,奥斯卡最佳影片,導演,男主角,男配角等四項提名。

Brilliant lines精彩对白:
1.John Quincy Adams: Do you understand what the Supreme Court is?
2.Joseph Cinque: The place where they finally kill us.
3.John Quincy Adams: He is a black man, you can see that, but if he were white, we wouldn't be here today. He would be someone to tell our children about in school, like Patrick Henry and other such heroes.
4.Joseph Cinque: What kind of a land is this where you almost mean what you say? Where laws almost work?
5.Joseph Cinque: Give us, us free. Give us, us free. Give us, us free. Give us, us free. Give us, us free.
6.John Quincy Adams: We've come to understand that who we are is who we were.
7.John Quincy Adams: Whoever tells the best story wins.
8.Tappan: They may be of more value to our cause in death than in life.
9.John Quincy Adams: The natural state of mankind is instead - and I know this is a controversial idea - is freedom... is freedom. And the proof is the length to which a man, woman or child will go to regain it once taken. He will break loose his chains. He will decimate his enemies. He will try and try and try, against all odds, against all prejudices, to get home.
10.US Secretary of State Forsyth: The only thing John Quincy Adams will be remembered for is his middle name.
11.[a band of abolitionists approach the outer gate of the prison where the Amistad refugees are being held for trial]
12.Fala: Who are they, do you think?
13.[the abolistiions kneel to pray]
14.Cinque: Looks like they are going to be sick.
15.Abolitionists: Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound...
16.Fala: They're entertainers!
17.Abolitionists: ...that saved a wretch like me...
18.Cinque: But why do they look so miserable?
19.Captain Fitzgerald: Fire! Fire! Fire! There is no slave fortress.

(未经允许  严禁转载)   (张馨月 编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-3 12:23 PM ]
amistad.jpg
My blog:http://i.cn.yahoo.com/zhangxinyue.2008

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-2 14:29:25 |Display all floors
影片译名:《角斗士》
Film name片名:Gladiator

Director 导 演:雷德利-斯考特(Ridley Scott)

Starring主 演:卢塞尔-克劳(Russell Crowe)
     乔尔奎因-菲尼克斯(Joaquin Phoenix)

Genre:类 型:类型:动作 冒险 历史Action / Adventure / Drama

Plot Outline: In Gladiator, victorious general Maximus Decimus Meridias has been named keeper of Rome and its empire by dying emperor Marcus Aurelius, so that rule might pass from the Caesars back to the people and Senate. Marcus' neglected and power-hungry son, Commodus, has other ideas, however. Escaping an ordered execution, Maximus hurries back to his home in Spain, too late to save his wife and son from the same order. Taken into slavery and trained as a gladiator by Proximo, Maximus lives only that he might someday take his revenge and fulfill the dying wish of his emperor. The time soon comes when Proximo's troupe is called to Rome to participate in a marathon of gladiator games held at the behest of the new emperor, Commodus.

Awards: Won 5 Oscars:Best Picture;Best Actor in a Leading Role;Best Effects, Visual Effects;Best Costume Design;Best Sound.
这部描写从“将军到奴隶”的电影荣获五项奥斯卡大奖:最佳影片;最佳男主角;最佳视觉效果;奥斯卡最佳服装设计;最佳音响。

剧情简介:
马克西默斯(拉塞尔•克劳饰)是一位战功赫赫的罗马帝国将军,麾下的帝国军团节节胜利,无坚不摧。行将作古的帝国皇帝马库斯-奥里利乌斯(理查德•哈里斯饰)非常赏识马克西默斯的才干,有意选择他继承皇位。这一表态立即引起了马库斯的儿子卡默多斯的强烈不满。权欲熏心的马默多斯竟然轼父篡位,并下令杀死马克西姆斯和他的家人。马克西姆斯潜逃隐姓埋名,被迫成为竞技场里用性命的搏杀来娱乐观众的角斗士。他本身丰富的作战经验使他逐步成为最著名和最受欢迎的角斗士之一。
  为了向剥夺自己自由和家庭幸福的邪恶的卡默多斯复仇,马克西姆斯开始用自己的声名和角斗技术引导罗马的人民起来推翻暴君。卡默多斯终于发觉了马克西姆斯向他发起的挑战,决定与马克西姆斯展开一场一对一的生死角斗......导演为了增加影片的真实度,按1:1的实际比例复制了一个古罗马圆形剧场和一个角斗士训练营,狮子和群众演员一应俱全,让我们大饱眼福。

Brilliant lines精彩对白:
1.Cicero : Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to.
2.Commodus : All I've ever wanted was to live up to you. Ceasar. Father.
3.Commodus : AM I NOT MERCIFUL?
4.Commodus : And again.
5.Commodus : And as for you, you will love me as I loved you. You will provide me with an heir of pure blood, so that Commodus and his progeny will rule for a thousand years. Am I not merciful?
6.Commodus : Give me your sword!
7.Commodus : He sleeps so well because he is loved.
8.Commodus : I call it love, Gracchus. The people are my children, I am their father. I shall hold them to my bosom and embrace them tightly...
9.Commodus : I doubt if any of the people eat so well as you, Gracchus. Or have such splendid mistresses, Gaius.
10.Commodus : I searched the faces of the gods for ways to please you, to make you proud. One kind word, one full hug while you pressed me to your chest and held me tight, would've been like the sun on my heart for a thousand years. What is in me that you hate so much?
11.Commodus : I think I understand my own people.
12.Commodus : I wonder, did your friend smile at his own death?
13.Commodus : If you're very good, tomorrow night I'll tell you the story of emperor Claudius who was betrayed by those closest to him, by his own blood. They whispered in dark corners and went out late at night and conspired and conspired but the emperor Claudius knew they were up to something. He knew they were busy little bees. And one night he sat down with one of them and he looked at her and he said, "Tell me what you've been doing busy little bee or I shall strike down those dearest to you. You shall watch as I bathe in their blood." And the emperor was heartbroken. The little bee had wounded him more deeply than anyone else could ever have done. And what do you think happened then, Lucius?
14.Commodus : It vexes me. I'm terribly vexed.
15.Commodus : No, but if you interrupt me again, I assure you that you will.
16.Commodus : Quintus, sword!
17.Commodus : The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor. Striking story! But now, the people want to know how the story ends. Only a famous death will do. And what could be more glorious than to challenge the Emperor himself in the great arena?
18.Commodus : The little bee told him everything.
19.Commodus : Why not? Do you think I am afraid?
20.Commodus : You and I are not much different. You take life when you have to, as I do.
21.Commodus : You loved my father, I know. But so did I. That makes us brothers, doesn't it? Smile for me now, brother.
22.Commodus : You wrote to me once, listing the four chief virtues. Wisdom, Justice, Fortitude and Temperance. As I read the list I knew I had none of them. But i have other virtues, father. Ambition, that can be a virtue when it drives us to excel. Resourcefulness. Courage. Perhaps not on the battlefield but there are many forms of courage. Devotion, to my family, to you. But none of my virtues were on your list. Even then, it was as if you didn't want me for your son.
23.Commodus : Your Emperor asks for your loyalty, Maximus. Take my hand, I only offer it once.
24.Commodus : [to Falco] Lucius will stay with me now. And if his mother so much as looks at me in a manner that displeases me, he will die. If she decides to be noble and takes her own life, he will die.
25.Commodus : [to his guards] Sword, give me a sword!
26.Commodus : [to Maximus] They tell me that your boy squealed like a girl, when they nailed him to the cross. And that your wife moaned like a whore, when they ravished her. Again. And again.
27.Falco : Give him time, Gracchus. He's young, he may do very well.
28.Falco : You really think people are going to be seduced by that?
29.Gracchus : And after you glorious coup, what then? You take you five thousand and... leave?
30.Gracchus : But the Senate IS the people, sire. Chosen from AMONG the people. To speak FOR the people.
31.Gracchus : Fear and wonder, a powerful combination.
32.Gracchus : For Rome, Falco? Or for you?
33.Gracchus : Have you ever embraced someone dying of plague, sire?
34.Gracchus : He enters Rome like a conquering hero. But what has he conquered?
35.Gracchus : He will bring them death, and they will love him for it.
36.Gracchus : I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man for the people.
37.Gracchus : I think he knows what Rome is. Rome is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they'll be distracted. Take away their freedom and still they'll roar. The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the senate, it's the sand of the coliseum. He'll bring them death - and they will love him for it.
38.Gracchus : Marcus Aurelius trusted you. His daughter trusts you. I will trust you. Give me two days, and I will purchase your freedom. And you, stay alive, while I'll be dead.
39.Gracchus : So, after Rome's all yours you just give it back to the people. Tell me why.
40.Gracchus : The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the Senate. It is the sand of the Colosseum.
41.Gracchus : Then perhaps Caeser will be so good as to teach us, out of his own extensive experience?
42.Juba : And now we are Free.
43.Juba : Can they hear you?
44.Juba : I didn't know men could build such things.
45.Juba : I will see you again... but not yet. Not yet!
46.Juba : What do you say to them?
47.Juba : You have a great name. He must kill your name before he kills you.
48.Juba : Your family. In the afterlife.
49.Lucilla : I am tired of being strong.(sighs) My brother hates all the world and you most of all.
50.Lucilla : I have felt alone all my life, except with you. I must go.
51.Lucilla : I have much to pay for.
52.Lucilla : I want to help you.
53.Lucilla : Is Rome worth one good man's life? We believed it once. Make us believe it again. He was a soldier of Rome. Honor him.
54.Lucilla : My brother hates all the world and you most of all.
55.Lucilla : My brother's had Gracchus arrested. We daren't wait any longer. We must leave tonight. Proximo will be here t midnight and take you to the gate. Your servant, Cicero will be waiting there with horses.
56.Lucilla : No because my father loved you... and because I loved you.
57.Lucilla : No. Because my father loved you. And because I loved you.
58.Lucilla : Please be quiet, brother! Your constant scheming gives me even more of a headache!
59.Lucilla : This is a pleasant fiction, is it not?
60.Lucilla : This man wants what you want.
61.Lucilla : Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome.
62.Lucilla : True, but then you never had to, life is more simple for a soldier. Or do you think me heartless?
63.Lucilla : What did my father want with you?
64.Lucilla : Yes.
65.Lucilla : You're lying, I could always tell when you were lying because you were never any good at it.
                   (未经允许 严禁转载) (张馨月 编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-3 08:00 PM ]
galdiator1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-2 17:24:03 |Display all floors
◆ 片  名:太空大灌蓝  
Film name:Space Jam

◆Director:导  演:Joe Pytka 

◆ 主  演:Michael Jordan Wayne Knight 

◆Genre:类  型:冒险(Adventure) 家庭(Family) 喜剧(Comedy) 科幻(Sci-Fi)

Plot Outline:
After winning the third championship with the Chicago Bulls, Michael Jordan announces his retirement from basketball and declares his intention to play baseball. Meanwhile, deep in space, on another planet called Moron Mountain an outer space theme park, Mr. Swackhammer sends five tiny aliens known as the Nerdlucks to go to Looney Tune Land and capture all the Looney Tune characters and take them to Moron Mountain. But the Looney Tunes thinks of a plan to find a way to escape slavery on Moron Mountain. And Bugs Bunny decided to defend themselves by challenging the Nerdlucks to a basketball game. Then the Nerdlucks uses their strange powers to steal the talent of five NBA stars such as Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, Muggsy Bogues, Larry Johnson, and Shawn Bradley which they'll ultimately transform themselves into the tallest and muscular Monstars. It's up to Michael Jordan to help the Looney Tunes play a basketball game vs. the Monstars. But if the Monstars win, then Swackhammer gets the Looney Tunes, and along with Jordan to Moron

剧情简介:
《空中大灌篮》是NBA大碗明星迈克尔•乔丹和一群活蹦乱跳的迪斯尼卡通明星共同拍摄的喜剧片,在当时一经公映,便创造了一个又一个的辉煌。拍摄本片的时候,乔丹正式退役,而却迷上了棒球的那段日子,卡通世界出现了几个身材矮小的外星人,他们受命于老板兔八哥等优质卡通偶像被绑架到外星空际去卖艺。卡通们灵机一动,将通过与小怪物们比赛篮球,那知小怪物们偷偷吸取了篮球巨星的能量,瞬间强壮凶猛,卡通世界岌岌可危。卡通们只好深夜集会,最终商定了一个大胆计划,去人类世界绑架迈克尔•乔丹。在《空中大灌篮》里,身手矫健的乔丹带领着一群完全不会打篮球的小家伙击败了来自星际之外的挑战者,乔丹的单手扣篮在混合了各种高科技的影片里显得格外神气。后来根据本片改编的游戏更是受到玩家的欢迎。巨星联袂出演的《空中大灌篮》可谓是全面开花。

美国R&B巨星R•凯利(RKELLY)演唱的主题曲《我相信我会飞》(IbelieveIcanfly)
I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I’m leaning on the everlasting arms
If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there’s nothing to it
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes silence, it can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me
            (未经允许  严禁转载)          (张馨月 编)
fly.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-2 19:08:07 |Display all floors
Film name片名:Finding Nemo
译名:《海底总动员》

Directors导演:安德鲁-施坦顿(Andrew Stanton);Lee Unkrich (co-director)

Dub配音:阿尔伯特-布鲁克斯(Albert Brooks);杰弗里-拉什(Michael Douglas);
                    威廉-达福(Michael Douglas);亚历山大-古尔德(Alexander Gould)

Genre类型:Animation / Adventure / Comedy / Drama / Family
                     动画/冒险/喜剧/剧情/家庭

Plot Outline:
         A clown fish named Marlin living in the Great Barrier Reef looses his son, Nemo after he ventures into the open sea, despite his fathers constant warnings about many of the Ocean's dangers, is abducted by a boat, and netted up and sent to a dentist's office in Sydney. So, while Marlin ventures off to try and retrieve Nemo, Marlin meets a fish named Dory, a blue tang suffering from short-term memory loss. The companions travel a great distance, encountering various dangerous sea creatures such as sharks, anglerfish and jellyfishes, in order to rescue Nemo from the dentist's office, which is situated by the Sydney Harbor. While the two are doing this, Nemo and the other sea animals in the dentist's fish tank plot a way to returning to Sydney Harbor to live their lives free again

剧情简介:
    《海底总动员》的主角是一对可爱的小丑鱼(Clownfish)父子,父亲玛林和儿子尼莫。鱼爸爸玛林一直谨小慎微,行事缩手缩脚。一天,尼莫被捕捞员捕走,并将它辗转卖到澳洲悉尼湾内的一家牙医诊所。玛林为了救回心爱的孩子,决心跟上澳洲洋流,踏上寻找自己儿子的漫漫征程。途中与大白鲨布鲁斯的几次惊险追逐并幸运的遇到多瑞。多瑞是一只热心助人、胸怀宽广的鱼。虽然严重的健忘症常常搞得玛林哭笑不得,但是有多瑞在身边做伴,却也渐渐令玛林明白了如何用勇气与爱战胜自己内心的恐惧,也懂得了一生中有一些事情的确是值得自己去冒险去努力的道理。就这样,两条鱼在辽阔的太平洋上的冒险使它们交到了形形色色的朋友,也遭遇了各式各样的危机。而鱼爸爸玛林也终于克服万难,与儿子团聚并安全地回到了自己的家乡。看《海底总动员》,不需要准备任何东西,让这片蔚蓝的海洋濯洗我们发现童真的双眼,带着一颗晶亮的童心上路。

Award: Won Best Animated Feature Oscar Award荣获奥斯卡最佳动画奖。
(未经允许  严禁转载)   (张馨月  编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-3 08:10 PM ]
nemo1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-4 02:11:51 |Display all floors
Cartoon films always can bring us fun and own the childlike hearts again^_^.

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-4 09:11 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-4 08:34:20 |Display all floors
译 名:光荣岁月/荣辱战役
英文名称English name of the film:Days of Glory
法语名称French name of the film:Indigènes

Director导 演:雷契德•波查雷伯 Rachid Bouchareb

Starring主 演:Bernard Blancan伯纳德•布兰卡恩、Sami Bouajila萨米•布阿吉亚

Genre类别 rama剧情 / History历史 / War战争

Plot Outline:
        During WWII, some North African men enlisted in the French army to liberate that country from Nazi oppression, and to fight French discrimination.This film especially describes the encounters of the four North African men. They took hot blood and fought Nazis for French’s freedom as like the French soldiers. Their passion, strength and the blood, even their lives were for the sake of French which is on the other side of the Mediterranean France. Although the people like them who were the colonial descendants suffered the long-term discrimination had suzerain nationalities and never really enjoyed the French citizen's rights of the people, they hope they were able to get some freedom, equality and solidarity of the right to be recognized, and thought of going home with glorious when the war was over. But the country which they sacrificed their blood and even their lives finally didn’t authorize them. In this film, it has repeatedly stressed the point that it was a patriotic duty for them to combat for getting rid of the invasion of German for France, but in fact they went on getting more and more discriminations. For example, in the dining hall, black and Arab could have neither tomatoes just like the French soldiers, nor holidays or promotions.

剧情简介:
    本片着重塑造了一批原籍北非的法国战士。讲述了从1944年到1945年,当法国开始摆脱纳粹统治的时候,法国军队中四个非洲“土著”士兵的经历。即使他们十分憎恨自己的国家被法国残酷而血腥的殖民统治,依旧坚持相信这一古老的共和宣言,相信他们在这场战争中的英勇表现会博得他们的殖民者的认同。他们带着一腔热血,跟法国士兵一样,同为法国出生入死一起对抗纳粹,将激情、力量、鲜血、甚至生命奉献给地中海对岸的法国,为它的的自由而战,希望他们这些长期遭受歧视的殖民地后裔,虽有宗主国国籍,却从未真正享受过法兰西公民的权益的人也能得到一些自由,平等和团结的权利,都想着战打完,能带着光耀回家,但他们为之献出热血甚至生命的国家最终并没有认可他们。
    在这部影片中,反复在强调的一点就是为摆脱侵略法国的敌人德国作战是一种爱国的责任,但是他们却又不断得到歧视,比如在饭堂,黑人和阿拉伯不能跟法国一样享用西红柿;没有假期也不会有升职。
    英文片名“Days of Glory”(光荣岁月)则能够激发人们想到马赛进行曲开始所唱到的那些歌词:宣布征战的光荣岁月已经到来,祖国的儿女们都应该站起来。身为北非阿裔后代的导演波查雷伯,以全新的视点,将这段被忽视的历史搬上银幕,既讨论了民族关系的敏感话题,又是对先辈英灵的绝佳告慰。

Awards:Nominated for Oscar. 本片入围2007年奥斯卡最佳外语片候选名单
     (未经允许 严禁转载) (张馨月 编)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-7-4 08:36 AM ]
glory.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-4 14:03:45 |Display all floors
it is a good way that watching TV to improve E!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.