Author: zhangxinyue

Let's share some good movies好看的电影介绍 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-16 22:08:32 |Display all floors

《街头日记》《Freedom writers》这部电影还真是不错,世界上本来就没有什么好孩子和坏孩子之分。一个人的心里先装满了阳光,黑暗也就无机可乘。这是一部好看的励志影片!

My blog:http://i.cn.yahoo.com/zhangxinyue.2008

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-12 13:18:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhangxinyue at 2007-4-17 20:31
1。Recommend everyone to see a good film named the the cutting edge.It says about a pretty girl and a handsome guy how to win the champion of pattern skating ,as well as harvest  ...

Thank you for reminding me this film. this is a really wonderful film. I watched it several years ago. When later, I wanted to see it, I just couldn't remember its name. Thank you for telling the name again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 17:05:03 |Display all floors
I Am Legend
an  amazing film,heroed by Will Smith

Lead Role: Robert Neville

Release Date: December 14, 2007

“My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York. If there is anybody out there…anybody. Please. You are not alone.”

Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a brilliant scientist, but even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable, incurable, and man-made. Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City and maybe the world. For three years, Neville has faithfully sent out daily radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there.
But he is not alone.
未命名.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 12:15:01 |Display all floors
Film name名称:好好先生 / YES MAN
导演:佩顿·里德
演员:金·凯瑞 佐伊-丹斯切尔
类型:喜剧 爱情 剧情     
内容简介:《好好先生》改编自2005年推出的同名小说,金·凯瑞在片中饰演一名只会对人说“不”的人,但在一次神秘组织的活动上,被人施咒,从此无论对任何请求、邀请都要说“好”,结果搞出连番笑话,并因此阴差阳错赢得了一大笔钱,周游了世界,还发生了一段浪漫的爱情故事。当然,这种因总是说“好”而带来的无限可能,也会有不如意的时候,常常弄得他哭笑不得。
Directoreyton Reed

Writers (WGA):Nicholas Stoller (screenplay) and
Jarrad Paul (screenplay) ...
Genre:Comedy
Synopsis for Yes Man (2008) :Compulsive "no" sayer, Carl Allen(Jim Carrey)m decides to say "yes" to everything to see the effects after making a covenant with a motivational speaker.
My blog:http://i.cn.yahoo.com/zhangxinyue.2008

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-23 22:46:06 |Display all floors

Thanku

really good movies ..
can anybody give me the latest good chinease and other movies. as im working as an assiatant director it will be helpful to me plzzzzzz

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 12:36:43 |Display all floors
does anyone know the name of a movie that came out a few years ago about a live radio show set, before the days of television, where they aired dramas and showed people making the sound effects etc, just like the old mystery radio shows

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 12:46:37 |Display all floors
the reason i stick to wikipedia for movies as you are just introduced with the facts, and are free to make your mind up by yourself. you can look up actors, directors, studios, producers, cross-reference their work on other movies etc.  i've found alot if films that arent even on the wikipedia list of yearly films that way.
besides, what is the popular consensus on cult classics? my point exactly. whats the movie popularity rating for films like Gentleman Bronco, Nacho Libre, Once were Warriors, FeiTianWu,  etc?
there are hundreds of epic movies from private studios and obscure producers and independent film makers that have a story, a message, a view point, etc, all of which go directly against the mainstream opinion and shared views.
if all you see is what is rated highly by the doofus squad, then you havent seen anything really, and most of what you have seen is utter crap

-

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2010-10-13 01:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.