Views: 5064|Replies: 9

Lost [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-16 21:06:34 |Display all floors
I always thought of  bright future when I was in university.However,It is so disappointed after graduating.I
have been in society for two years.All things look  like terribly,especially fmy job.I work as a buyer in a japanese Company(Toshiba).Low salary,big pressure and poor circumstance  make me want to escape.But I
doubt if i can find a better job because I did not improve myself in the past two years.In addition,I have no  
enthusiasm  to learn something,just playing games after work everyday.I really want to change my life but i do not how should I do.I hope all of you can give me some advice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 01:43:28 |Display all floors

job satisfaction

Don't worry. The average person changes jobs about 7 times in his/her life. Some people graduate from college with their bachelor's degree and are perfectly happy being in the workplace. Some  people graduate from college, find a job, and dislike work, so they go back to school.

My advice: stick it out. Stay a little bit longer and if things don't improve soon, then maybe it's time to look for a new path.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 22:54:49 |Display all floors
not worry too much, poor guy.
i have quitted my job before Chinese New Year, however i study home, and very enjoy my days home.
why you worry so much? you are still young.
just not give in job huntting and meanwhile improve yourself. you should do that. Bcz, too many people are
out of employment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 23:25:21 |Display all floors
although i am a student in the university.i think thus you know you should improve yourself,why don't you take actions right now?when  do you want to change yourself?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 10:43:42 |Display all floors
I told myself again and again.I should do from now on.But just keep in words and faint.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-22 20:00:12 |Display all floors

my opinion

You should have more confidence to yourself.You already worked 2 years ago,so  you must have more  experience than new one.This is the most useful thing when you employ another company.Don't worry!
Another way,you may tell everybody around you(but your workmates) about your resignation half a year later.No backway! It maybe useful to your game-playing habit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-23 10:42:02 |Display all floors
Thank you for your advice firstly.
Yes.I maybe short of confidence.What i am concerned to find a new job is my poor english,especially  oral English.However,I also have many other virtues:easy-going,high-efficiency,work hard and so on.I have taken many ways to improve it  ,but useless.The only reason is that I am a shy boy when confornt speaking-english.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.