Views: 12653|Replies: 25

Should adultery be illegal? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-16 14:44:40 |Display all floors
What should the consequences be if so?

This is one of those: "Does the current law reflect your moral standards" posts.  Always nice to have a real politicker around!  
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
25.00% (4)
75.00% (12)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 14:50:35 |Display all floors
g'day mike long time no see :) yes adultery should be illegal , penalty castration or for females genital mutilation , wait till amyamy sees this one and sock monkey :)

[ Last edited by cyberspook at 2007-4-16 04:52 PM ]
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 14:53:38 |Display all floors

...oppps, i just seen you edit ;-)

howdy!!  

contrary to what i used to think, i don't think adultery is illegal in the US.  

somewhat similar, a judge (i think Utah sate) ordered guys that wouldn't pay child support the choice of either jail time, or getting their chicken nuggets cut off.  some actually have chosen the latter believe it or not.
ouch!

[ Last edited by mikeghet at 2007-4-16 03:28 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 14:59:44 |Display all floors
I was actualy thinking of a few places where it is illegal but then I thought it might be best to leave it general :) as long as our Chinese friends understand the difference between adultery and biggotry :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 16:03:29 |Display all floors
hmmm....its not moral....i hope this wont happen to my future marriage.....lol...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 16:20:05 |Display all floors

it needn't be illegal

but it's a fairly bad sin...so if you commit it you're pretty silly...but if adultery is the choice people wanna go with, they shouldn't go to jail for it...it's a personal issue
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 16:26:24 |Display all floors
it's unrealistic to ban adultery in law,because you can not prevent human beings from satisfying their physical needs.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.