Views: 11171|Replies: 18

Beijing 2008 Olympics Games tickets are on sale now [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-15 13:52:48 |Display all floors
Beijing 2008 Olympics Games tickets are on sale from now on. Which event do you want to watch and do you think the prices are acceptable? Also, do you think the channels of buying tickets are good and fair enough?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-15 15:53:52 |Display all floors
Dear 2008 Organizing Committee,

I am excited about the 2008 Olympics tickets going on sale.
However, in logging in into www.tickets.beijing2008.cn, I realized that:
(1) each registered person is only allowed to apply for one ticket-purchase for the Opening Ceremony.
(2) My question is this:
If a family of three consisting of dad, mum and son want to attend the Opening Ceremony, must the 3 of them all have to register individually to apply for the tickets purchase?
(3) If my son is 8 years old, does it mean he has to register and also to create his own Bank of China account for his payment? (as each individually registered person can only apply for one Opening Ceremony ticket)
(4) What if 3 of us all successfully got the Opening Ceremony tickets purchase? I supposed the tickets are seat-numbered.  Does it mean my wife, my 8 year-old son and I have to be seated separately in the crowded stadium, far and away???!! Who is going to take care of my son??
(5) I called up the Olympic Call Centre, and the lady said "She is not sure"....
(6) Hope the Olympic Committee can enlighten.

Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-15 16:14:00 |Display all floors
Why am I not surprised! Chinese bureacrats like to give their jobs a lick and a promise, leaving the public to go through all the trouble and problems their ineptitude brings about.
Dream on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-15 19:29:25 |Display all floors
sorry to hear that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-15 21:47:46 |Display all floors
If one person can rigister more than one tickets, I am not sure the situstion in other countries, then some people might make use of this chance t o buy a lot of tickets and keep them and sell them later later on in a much higher price. This is a very common situation in China for the tickets to some important events, and this is a violation to some law here. But I think the bureacrats should have some survey in other courtries first, to see whether the situation is the same as that in our China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 14:00:11 |Display all floors
Yesterday, I just watched this news from TV. To prevent some people from making use of this 2008 Olmpic Games to sell ticket at higher price, the goverment adopt some measures to crack down those people . However, If one family with 3 memebers or beyond want to buy tickents, how should they apply? Even if some restricted measues were adopted, some people still can have other methods to  buy more than 1 tickes. I think it is unavoidable. Our chinese officals should learn more from other countrie, such as World Cup 2006 held in German. With more and  more important events being held in China, chinese goverment should give priority to this issue.:;:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 17:08:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by coldness at 2007-4-15 13:52
Beijing 2008 Olympics Games tickets are on sale from now on. Which event do you want to watch and do you think the prices are acceptable? Also, do you think the channels of buying tickets are good  ...

I'm only a poor boy who is still studying in a not very famous college,and I think it has nothing to do with me-too remote  a dream!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.