Author: hllyellow

every girl has a price [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-13 10:58:02 |Display all floors

Looks like this is another HUMAN NATURE gem thread!

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 11:13:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hllyellow at 2007-4-13 09:55

by the way, i do have mum, but still no having a girlfriend,  and confidently i can tell you my mum is priceless, and so do my future girlfriend
  So , this is the answer
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 11:15:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2007-4-13 01:08
Why not CD have a CD male forumites auction night for the charity.
We girls as bidders.
See how much prices for guys here.

Ahhh, it sounds fun!!!

I'm behind you,
maybe you could  carry out  this idea in another thread ?
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 14:00:51 |Display all floors

iamlost, you make me puzzle

Originally posted by iamlost at 2007-4-13 00:03
I admit that, some girls tend to follow money as if they can bear to suffer love. I depise those girls. Can they make a living on their own? If they can, what a bunch of vain and pathetic girls! Mo ...

what you mean about can or can't? every body can make a live on their own, even the disable. how can you say the young girls can't make a live on their own? if someone froce them to do prostitution then it's the polices graft that cause this tragedy, but many girl were really do this unwilling, of course not, many do this voluntely. we know many women studing the university & many women having still do this, why? for good  cloth, for good decaration product, for luxury life, and for fun( yes quite small proportion),

everybody can lead a better life through hard work, there is not excuse of doing prostitution for both man and women.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.