Author: hllyellow

every girl has a price [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-12 11:26:15 |Display all floors
Girls can not be judged by any prices
For a man, the girl he loves is worth the whole universe...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 11:27:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shirley_li at 2007-4-12 11:26 AM
Girls can not be judged by any prices
For a man, the girl he loves is worth the whole universe...

I am totally agree with you, girls are not commodities, it is a human-being.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 11:32:36 |Display all floors
I heard lots of guys complain about the same things while there are so many pretty, independent, outstanding and single girls around me who haven't found their Mr. Right.
Don't be so pessimistic, hllyellow. Even if you have nothing but love, there are some girls born for love.
Best wishes for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 11:35:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mary_zhang at 2007-4-12 11:32 AM
I heard lots of guys complain about the same things while there are so many pretty, independent, outstanding and single girls around me who haven't found their Mr. Right.
Don't be so pessimistic, ...

The one pretty, independent and outstanding single girls only match with the one who handsome, successful, excellent and single boys.
Consider your status.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 11:37:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2007-4-12 10:59
hllyellow, your friend has a pretty negative view of women. ("no place on this planet")
Perhaps this is why he is floundering and not flourishing in the love department.

I suggest you ...

yeah, my friend's a little negative in the opinion about women, anyway, there do have something right in his points, he is over 30, have more experience than me & some of you guys. some girls do keep relationshiip with some men for money.
the funny thing is my friend is going to marry, and he told me his girl is tradtional and beautiful and highly education.
so tks for your advice, i never take my friends comment searious. normally every man is eager to find his priceless girl, but before they find her, they may experience lots frustration and follow with million complain
it was just my friends complain, i know and realy understand:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 11:50:02 |Display all floors

yes I have been told this before

Originally posted by hllyellow at 2007-4-12 11:14

you are priceless girl, good,  you are in my choice

:$
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 12:02:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fluffy at 2007-4-12 11:50

before? , 20 years or 30 years or long long ago;P;P ok just joking, dont be offenced

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.