Views: 3686|Replies: 5

finding help in english [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-9 19:52:26 |Display all floors
:)hi, every one, i am chikage. i am learning english.
i want a friend to improve my poor oral english. hope i can get  your help, and can help you with your chinese ,or let us make progress in english together.
thankyou very much.
my phone no. 13680935330. pls text me message.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 21:00:08 |Display all floors

you don't need me at all...

the best feasible solution for your interest in english conversational is to watch CCTV9 & listen to english's radio stations, especially news.  i'm officially on vacation t'row to china (otherwise we can have a good conversation via QQ/msn, etc...just like i babysitting my others chinese's friends in china...must have a microphone though).  but i will back in the 2nd week of may to the US.  at the meantime goodluck with your brite future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 20:46:01 |Display all floors
u can probably learn it all by yourself
if u really wanna do it
just like the pal above said
go for it
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-11 06:49:38 |Display all floors

Hello from the US!

I teach international students. I always have my students do a Listening Log. For their homework, they must watch 30 minutes of TV or a movie and then answer questions. Let me know if you would like a copy of this Listening Log.

Listening to music is also good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-11 18:24:16 |Display all floors
thank you for all your kindness and suggestion. i am doing so in my learning. and i will insist it. thank you again.
my qq 5306709
msn ziyi315@hotmial.com
please feel free to contact me. let us be friend.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 15:51:28 |Display all floors

It is true but needs willpower

I hope you can insist it very well.
I need to learn from you about it: learning through watching English TVs and news as well as listening English radios.
Once I had chance doing such things, I always gave up after 5 minutes as it was so dificult to understand it absolutely.
Thank you all for kind help.

Also please do not hesitate to give me some other helpful advice as above.
Msn: moni9988@hotmail.com

Thanks

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.