Author: ming361

China should build the most powerful navy to unify [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-17 06:06:47 |Display all floors
"If your Tarzan toughness applies to the CCP, it is never too late for fearless Hu to lead an army of supermen over and into Taiwan today!? What are you waiting for ?"

FIXED!

[ Last edited by irishinuk at 2007-4-17 06:08 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 09:53:14 |Display all floors

Irish Cheer.

Paddy my boy !

Just sure to be sure , your imitation is the highest compliment available . Thank you , you shouldn't have.  Whatever else may happen, I at least can console myself that I do have one fan, an Irish one. Thanks mate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 17:11:02 |Display all floors

what a joke of the post by vincy

i ve repeated it so many times that we are only CHINA and taiwan but not some else countries.the ralation between us has its particularity.ok,then i dont wanna repeat that any more,you know,i m quite fed up with u.
  moreover we ll never send our troops to where they should not be.also i ve said we love peace but never be frightened by war,so if peace dosent work,then war ll function.i.e. we ll unify by force if needs,taiwan is just a piece of cake.humanbeings are quite familiar with this point,i suppose.
  i think it is quite silly for you even to think that your troops can reach our land,never,if war breaks up,it must be  that we start it first.since then,the reaction ability  of taiwan will be deprived and your troops will be destroyed in a twinkling time by the numerous overwhelming missles.
futhermore,as far as i m concerned,quite a few people in taiwan are looking forward to that we ll unify and make a great reunion,arent they.so i think the primary mission of PLA is to take down unwise guys like u,will u feel like pee-pee at that time.
be well!

[ Last edited by ming361 at 2007-4-17 05:28 PM ]
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 11:12:24 |Display all floors

ming361

china is trying to act like Germany and Japan during WWII.  Trying to act like a gangster is nothing special.   Everyone looks down upon gangsters like china.
you will never send your PLA troops to real fighting like iraq, because PLA will all be killed.  You rather send your PLA to attack tiny tiny tibet, who don't have weapons.   Attacking innocent monks in Tibet and saying you are not afraid of war is very cowardly of you.

You are afraid of Taiwan, because Taiwan has weapons too and will destroy southern part of china including shanghai.  And you say missles?  We have missles too, and we all know "made in china" missles are junk, only 50 percent will actually work.    Now, look at iraq,  the US shot 3000 missles,  and who is winning the war today?    The only thing overwhelming is your mouth.   Your mouth is like a 7-11 store,  it never close!

You mean kmt?  kmt is not interested in unifying.  KMT is losing in Taiwan and is soooo desperate that kmt ask for CCP's help.   
Yes, go ask kmt supporters, how often do they go to china for vacation??? Go ask Ma ying jau, how many times he plan to go to china for vacations???  The answer is none!   Truth is , kmt supporters love to go to america and japan for vacation.   
Your PLA is the weakest army in the world.   It has never fought any country before,  it only shoots at monks and students who don't have guns.  PLA is the biggest joke in Asia.   ha ha ha ha !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 19:30:08 |Display all floors
we do must build a strong and powful fleet not only to liberate taiwai but also to control the vast China seain east ,north and north! you see our south China sea is invaded by our "neighbor" around it . all they need is not our speech from the ministry of foreign affairs,but our missiles!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 20:44:51 |Display all floors

vincie is a good dick

you are really good at ----ing around.but continue,let everyone "appereciate" your golden- taiwan-invincible theory .you are just like a self-centred politician,never realise you are daydreaming
your last arguement  is much worse than any of the previous ones,full of nonsense, which is proving you are going mad now.
be well,do a little sport everyday,maybe that can make u better.
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 20:47:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by writevince at 2007-4-17 02:08
I am DPP , not KMT.  Don't mix the two together.  ...

Where are you? Supporting dpp by contributing money from Sacramento? Watching the war from your TV there sitting on the sofa?
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.