Author: ming361

China should build the most powerful navy to unify [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-24 22:57:41 |Display all floors

hehe

maybe I can make a apology for my extreme words
but i suppose your speech  is no more polite than mine,do look into yourself before criticizing others.
guy above,u dirty calling-mother man.----er
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 13:10:48 |Display all floors

ming361

ming,  you need to submit to the japanese.  In japan , they use 60 percent chinese characters as words and have the same meaning too.  Japanese came from china 800 years ago.  And japan LOVES to unify with china,  and they try to in WWII, but china don't like to unify.
You need to submit to japanese,  you can't defeat japanese army, so you must surrender and everything will be ok.  
In fact,  today 2007, there are 2 million mainland chinese girls that go to japan and surrender to japanese men every night.   chinese girls love to submit to japanese men.  each year, japan stamps 2 million visas for chinese girls to submit to japanese men.  
You need to hurry up and surrender to japan first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 14:28:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by writevince at 2007-4-20 08:34
Taiwan has f14??? Look who is being stupid!!  You don't even know your military weapons.  Taiwan has f16!!  You are so stupid.  Russia and pakistan is not china's ally.  Russia's best customer is c ...

It doesn't matter how many F-16s Taiwan has buddy, China can make 1000 J-10s in a day.  How many F-16s can Taiwan make?  

China can draft 100 million men and women (300 million at most) to fight in the territory of the Republic of China.  How many people can Taiwan send?

The Second Punic War, the American Civil War, and the First World War should have taught you something Writevince, in battles of attrition, Numbers always win.

And of course, the massive helicopter fleets of Taiwan, 63 to be precise.

[ Last edited by middlekingdo at 2007-4-25 02:33 PM ]
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 14:34:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by writevince at 2007-4-25 13:10
ming,  you need to submit to the japanese.  In japan , they use 60 percent chinese characters as words and have the same meaning too.  Japanese came from china 800 years ago.  And japan LOVES to un ...

Is anyone else reading this quote?  Irishinuk, are you agreeing with this too.  Are you agreeing with how the Japanese would love to reunify, just like they did in Nanjing in WWII?
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 15:43:17 |Display all floors
I agree with "matt605" that China needs a strong navy, to police the crucial sea lanes; and, of course, to keep an eye on every inch of its own territory.  but the navy should never be trigger-happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 13:49:31 |Display all floors

middlekingdom

1000 j 10 in a day??   ha ha ha!  
Now, I know, I am talking to a girl now.   china can only afford to send 12 j10 to xiamen military base.  Do get your reality straight.  And j 10 is a cheap copy of the superior f16.  
And what is this china drafting 300 million men??  Is that why china was soooo easily defeated by japan in WWII?  where is your 3000000 million men???  remember japan is 13 times smaller than china.  
Hey, I have actually been to china.  chinese men are very small 100 to 130 lbs.  physically like a 7th grade boy in junior high school.  i don't think they can even lift a rifle.   Please don't make me laugh.
     With the types of weapons like the nuclear bombs.  large numbers always lose.  Remember, after the war, how is china going to feed yourself???  how are you going to feed 800 million remaining?  yes, millions will starve to death like iraq.
fighting is easy, but re building and feeding 800 million in china is going to be impossible. Not even united nations can help you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 16:07:24 |Display all floors
writevince is a frothing loonie. The mumbling is positively scary. Taiwan can fly , Taiwan can withstand missile rain , and so on and so forth. Shivers down the spine . Tingling Sci-Fi stuff. Entertaining.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.