Views: 22223|Replies: 40

inproving our spoken english with MSN [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-6 13:41:13 |Display all floors
hi,everyone from chinadaily,this my first New Thread here ,i am a university stu,i am majoring in software,
and i am glad to make lots of friends who want to improve their englsih,so i have an idea that we all leave our msn here ,then we can have many good friends and also improved our english~
so me first ,this my msn:    coconut546   at   hotmail.com
then we can be good friends,anyone who see this thread just leave ur own msn:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 21:53:28 |Display all floors

hi

hi,glad to meet you here. i also want to make more friends who can practise english with me.
so my MSN is : shinezb@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 09:39:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by secure at 2007-4-6 13:41
hi,everyone from chinadaily,this my first New Thread here ,i am a university stu,i am majoring in software,
and i am glad to make lots of friends who want to improve their englsih,so i have an ide ...

hi! glad to make friends with u!  www.chinesefolkculture.comis my website,and there is my contact information! Looking forward to chat with u on MSN.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-11 10:20:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 11:06:53 |Display all floors

me too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 10:09:40 |Display all floors
it's a pity I dont have a video

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 11:02:55 |Display all floors
I'm happy to meet you.Let's get together for study and improve English.....My MSN is Merry.liu@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.