Views: 14704|Replies: 47

why do most boys like white girls?~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-6 10:41:19 |Display all floors
Just because boys like white girls, whitening becomes a lifetime task for girls, especially asian girls`

yet since last year's SKII incident, girls become more cautious about whitening products~

yet again, cautious on one side, on the other, as summer is impending, whitening and sunscreening are lifted on to the agenda again, so any recommended safe whitening products?~

heard that Estee Lauder got a new Whitening Essence, the market price is 780 yuan, a much cheaper option is  Clinique, it's whitening serum sells at 480 yuan~~

still thinking about which one to buy,
and any more recommendations?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 11:04:37 |Display all floors
Yes, don't buy any!
If a guy likes you because your skin is one tiny shade whiter than it was a month ago, then he's pretty shallow, don't you think? If he only likes you for a slight change in color, then what if in the future your skin gets dark again, or has some problem, or another part of your body is no longer perfect? Will he still love you? Can you be sure, if he originally liked you for something so small as a slight shade whiter?

A nice smile and happy sparkling eyes and warmth and some confidence (& some cuteness in personality!) will get us much further than a slight shade lighter skin.

Your topic question is "Why do boys like white girls?"... then you say you want to be whiter. Before you buy some new whitening creme, let's all think more about the original question, "why?".

ANY GUYS out there with opinions? Why do you like whiter girls?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 11:07:03 |Display all floors
health is more important! i think girls are beautiful when they are happy, confident no matter when color of her shin(but i am a girl, i don't know men's thought.....)
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 11:36:57 |Display all floors
Call me superficial or whatever, but physical appearance does count, at least for me, at least at the beginning!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 11:44:47 |Display all floors
Even if you are more whiter and pretty  than other girls, you always keep a cloudy face , I guess boys will not want to get close to you.
just friends said above, a nice and confident smile can bring you good luck.:)
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 11:57:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by puffca at 2007-4-6 11:36
Call me superficial or whatever, but physical appearance does count, at least for me, at least at the beginning!

But as for whitening cremes, would you rather date a girl who used a whitening creme to attract you, or an equal girl who didn't? Would it matter to you if she used a creme or not?

(let's put other things like clothes, hair, etc aside, just the fact if she used a whitener or not)

Does a slightly lighter shade of skin attract you more?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 12:04:01 |Display all floors
sorry but I'm an in between sort of guy , I don't like the ones that look like they are dead , and I don't like very dark skin , I think somewhere in the middle is about right , most women will go a little lighter in skin tone if they keep out of the direct sun , and that is a good idea these days with melanoma on the increase :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.