I think doing sports is a good idea.
or listen some tender music.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-23 11:01:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-9-11 22:56

Yes ...I have a Smart car

No

Smart cars are for dumb drivers

Smart drivers do not need a Smart car!           :)

if bird need cars?
you have wings!
we just have leg.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 00:38:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronaldogoal at 2009-9-23 11:01

if bird need cars?
you have wings!
we just have leg.

Those are fake wings

A real thunderbird can not fly!      :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 08:52:07 |Display all floors

I have no pressure!!

Flash: http://v.ku6.com/show/U3d6fQVl9aJBd5p7.html

Actually, I have no pressure! Maybe you won't believe me, but it is the truth. I just know that life must be full of happiness:)

If I must have some pressure, and I will say that it is the lack of the money!

Now I'm working for the Technical Department of Zhongji Hitachi Diesel Engine Ldt..
At first, I didn't think that the salary they give me is less enough. Instead, it is enough for me. Because when I was in the University, my expense is only 500 yuan for each month. Eventhough, I could save a little. However, when I was working, everything had changed.

Before I came to Zhoushan, I have heard that the consumption level in Zhoushan is much high, even higher than Shanghai. When I heard of it, I was so surprised that I can't believe. I was so thrifty that I must save half of my salary. But things are always not what you have thought before...

Although my salary is not very high, it is enough for me to spend in daily life. For example, buying food and drinks, some suits etc. What is the most surprised to me is that when it come to the end of a month, it is found that there left no money!! It's not my fault,.Even I don;t know where the money is...Sometimes I will think that there is something wrong with my bankcard.

I have been working for more than one year, but my wallet is still empty as before. Why?

As for this kind of question, I would say to others just for complaining for a while and after that, I will be myself--a happy girl with no thoughts. Maybe you will recognize me as a fool, but to be a clever person, I'd rather like a fool

That is me!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!:kiss
:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-25 12:40:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-9-24 00:38

Those are fake wings

A real thunderbird can not fly!      :)

Fake wings?

So can you explain us what's the thunderbird?

Can create thunder and lightning?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-26 13:59:08 |Display all floors
u can reduce some pressure by letting some air out of ur tires. Does this help u? Hope so   
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-28 11:16:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-9-26 13:59
u can reduce some pressure by letting some air out of ur tires. Does this help u? Hope so   

it works for me, lol...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.