Author: sexlion

How to reduce your pressure? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-1 18:29:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2009-6-29 14:25

hehe...
brother allen, jiefang and hardluck...
long time no log here...
wish all of you have less pressure and have good lucky...

Thanks, you too

Too busy now ?

And hardly to find you here recently

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-3 17:46:40 |Display all floors
it is very hard for me to speak out my pressure accurately. it just like a  batch of clouds around my heart where there is no fresh air and winds.the 1st problem is that i don't like my current job even it is stable even i have been working for 8 years.8years mean all of my precious youngth.i always hold the idea to make a leave.so i made efforts to go abroad .however unfortunately the standard for immigration has been raised beyond my capacity .so i am confronting the tough choice to continue or abandon?
to continue,as my age goes on ,the hope seems to be slim.expecially my parents ,they are expecting me to get married with some one even he is a common person,a guy who is shorter than me,who don't have personality i appreciate.
to abandon will definitely result in my unhappiness in wholelife. no future,no lover.lover is not equal to hasband.utill today i know many people marry just in order to fulfill their mission as a person.it seems to be unimportant if the person they will call darling is the one they swear to love.under such circumstance no one can assure your final happiness in life including in marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-5 16:49:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ancientpride at 2009-7-3 17:46
it is very hard for me to speak out my pressure accurately. it just like a  batch of clouds around my heart where there is no fresh air and winds.the 1st problem is that i don't like my current job ...

Support you !!!

But it's life,it's really life!

Pressure exist in here and there

And we just adjust it

Nowadays really love is few

We all don't need pressure,include marriage,even you parents

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-10 15:11:59 |Display all floors
i think you should keep a positive mood . facing the global fincance crisis,  many people can not find work.

we should study hard during this time . and  do some exercise  can reduce pressure .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-11 16:23:27 |Display all floors
every is faced with pressure , and it is very important how to deel with such a problem . it's not living in  a modern society brings us the pressure, maybe lived in the ancient time it's not simple pressure such as loan , job ,ect, it's the opportunity of survive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 05:08:20 |Display all floors

Reply #5 janezhang88's post

haha
when i feel pressed, i also like sleeping and listening music ...and stay by myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 09:01:15 |Display all floors
pressure is not a problem. the problem is what would you do under pressure? Liife is not easy for
anyone..Nobody satisifiy his life forever, so what we need to learn is how to live in such a  busy and
stressed society.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.