寂静的我独坐在寂静的夜,那些生活的影子便不期而至,眼窝里就会涌出泪水,提笔则更是泪流不止,毫无办法,已成疾。

-------摘录自《往事并不如烟》作者自序

参见:
http://www.cngdsz.net/book/bookcontent_list.asp?bookid=326

[ Last edited by copchen at 2007-4-4 08:51 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 20:44:10 |Display all floors

try

Sitting silently in silent nights, shadows of the past life were coming to my mind unexpectedly. Tears rolled down from my eyes, and it's even worse when I took up my pen. Having no way to escape, I fell ill.

以上翻译第一句有语病,经楼下朋友rovi和waxman 指正,试改为如下:

In silent nights I sat silently, and shadows of the past life came to my mind unexpectedly. .......

[ Last edited by copchen at 2007-4-5 05:18 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2007-4-4 20:49:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 20:52:29 |Display all floors

my try

As a quiet man, I would like to spend a quiet night sitting alone, while  flashbacks of life will come to me without warning.
Tears in swollen eyes will fall down and begin to pour down if I try to write something. I couldn't do anything about it. It is like an illness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 23:34:30 |Display all floors
寂静的我独坐在寂静的夜,那些生活的影子便不期而至,眼窝里就会涌出泪水,提笔则更是泪流不止,毫无办法,已成疾。
Sitting alone in the night that was just as quiet as me,  until those pictures of the past came to me without a notice, tear would well up in the eyes, and even overflow when I hold up the pen. Beyond any remedies,  I saw it become a disease.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 23:35:52 |Display all floors
Sitting alone in the night that was just as quiet as me,  until those pictures of the past came to me without a notice, tear would well up in the eyes, and even overflow when I hold up the pen. Beyond any remedies,  I saw it become a disease.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 23:49:01 |Display all floors
楼主英语相当好,我刚学,以后多多指教,看了你的翻译,文才很好!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.