Views: 3523|Replies: 18

what will be the best negotiation tactic [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-4 08:54:54 |Display all floors
if you want to sale your products to a company from western country, how you will made your first email to your custumer to begin a negotiation about your products saling.

please help me and give your advice to me.
thanks in advance

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 09:12:39 |Display all floors
If you are looking for proper formatting of a professional email, it could begin with...

Good Day,

My name is _______ and I represent _________.  I would like to bring to your attention our outstanding product line..._________

(go on to provide adequate but summarized descriptions)

If you would like more information, please contact me via this email or by telephone at ______.  You may also visit our companies website at _________

Of course, if you are really looking to do business, email introductions are a waste of time.  Phone calls are necessary, emails are for follow-up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 19:05:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by smfk_us at 2007-4-4 09:12
If you are looking for proper formatting of a professional email, it could begin with...

Good Day,

My name is _______ and I represent _________.  I would like to bring to your attention our o ...

It's a nice presentation

After u got a respond from this possible client and if the client is interesting in an specific product. Try to give as much information of the product, whole details of it, so the client will be happy for ur work.

Very important give the client a reasonable price that allows u to negotiate. Remenber most of clients will ask u for a better price and u have to be ready for some discounts requests. If u can do it, just do it, for sure him/her will feel more happy and confidence with ur work.

Glad to see that u are doing new things in your life

Good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 09:28:39 |Display all floors

Make the sale

Originally posted by mailmail at 2007-4-3 06:54 PM
if you want to sale your products to a company from western country, how you will made your first email to your custumer to begin a negotiation about your products saling.

please help me and giv ...

With email, it is easy for customers to not read it and ignore it.  To sell, you need to talk and meet face-to-face.  Harvey Mckay is a expert saleperson.  His books are very good and informative.  Website: http://www.harveymackay.com.

Cheers!!
Peace!  Be strong and be brave!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 18:01:06 |Display all floors
my best negotiations have been done with a gun pointed to their head but I guess that is out of the question for you :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 22:22:00 |Display all floors
My advise is not to start out with negotiations.... try to build a relationship and they you will have many lasting sales....
I get so many e mails trying to sell stuff I just delete them without reading them unless the subject seems relevant...  If you want a good subject title how about "Opportunity to build a relationship with Chinese good supplier" This should be well received...

Good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 05:15:19 |Display all floors

It's China

So most likely it's "I can sell you the same product for half the price".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.