Views: 4222|Replies: 6

I'm a new comer [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-2 19:42:30 |Display all floors
hello!
         everyboby! I'm Charley from Yunnan PR, i like English very much,so,today when i was  find this website ,i am very puzzed and very happy,becaues i think i can communication by this site and make more new frends here~~~
        so~~~~pls give me some encourage for me ! And contact me at my Email:jerry_xcl@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 20:54:09 |Display all floors
Hi, I'm a newcomer too.
I 'm luolong71 from luoyang, I like studying English very much. Although my English nearly poor, I will try to better and better!   Please give me your encouragement and smile, ok?!   If you want to contact me at my Email:luolong712008@163.com

[ Last edited by luolong71 at 2007-4-2 08:56 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 00:54:21 |Display all floors
i'm also a newcomer too. encourage for everyone here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 01:26:16 |Display all floors
Welcome, I'm a newcomer,too. and I wanna improve my listening and oral english ,too.
I know this forum from http://www.wellya.net 's friend, and my mail is voipmanager@163.com.

My  hometown in Fushun city ,Liaoning Province
Study english with you, Please don't refuse me,Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 10:11:32 |Display all floors

i am a freshman

today,i had made a import decision that is learning English fron now on.the goal of myself is that i can say and lesson English freely,Althought i can not say and lesson freely,i think if i can learning day after day,i will get the goal in the end.hehe
actrually,when i take the new concept english, there are so many word that i can not understand thier mean.but i must speak word by word,only this today,i wish our have a good time when our learn english

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 13:50:36 |Display all floors

today's entainment

after work and mice,two guys and i play card,we play this game for money,because of this,it may be distroy our frendship,to tell you the trust,most people in the word may be live for money,include myself,money is one of the good things,at the same time,it is also one of the worse things,For example,lot of good frends become enimy for money and plenty of 親戚insolute for money and so on.our purpose for work is also for money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 22:38:58 |Display all floors
I'm also aSample Text newcomer

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.