Post time 2007-4-1 21:35:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-9-15 02:35

I
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 04:40:58 |Display all floors

who are you talking to?

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-4-1 21:35
I have faced a really unpleasant event.I discovered after many years of  close friendship that I had always been such a nuisance to a very good friend of mine.
I have lost both earth and sky with  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 06:14:51 |Display all floors

Oh man that is terrible !!

I have faced a really unpleasant event.I discovered after many years of  close friendship that I had always been such a nuisance to a very good friend of mine.

You are a fantastic person man!
Sorry I couldn't visit..I had problems of my own the last couple of days and didn;'t want to load you all with them here..I have to fight along and ride the waves lol..
That must suck!!
How on earth can you be a burden? and anywhay what is friendship for eh? To go through thick and thin together..skata na fane opii se piraxane akus? aku eki burden..min tus khieso patokorfa!!!
I can't believe it..Better to keep a polite distance and let them come to you when they need you with a problem!!
Sorry for my fiery persona but I think this is abominable because I know your heart!!
Kepp your head up high and think that you gave of your heart and friendship unconditionally..if others are not adequate in manners and refinement it is their loss..Learn to accept that whatever you have given does not need repayment..then you will not feel sad..the fact that you are capable of being kind and generous spirited is reward enough..Sorry I get a bit fiery when I defend my friends..but on a spiritual level..you have lost nothing..
se filo..ke tho ime..ekhase o dhikos mu tin dhulia tu..ase..ikha dhika mu provlimata..alla ime panta mazi su..o Theos tha mas voithisi olous..otan erthis anglia ekkhume polla na pume ke na kanume..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 06:43:06 |Display all floors

hi yanjiaren

Originally posted by qiwoman at 2007-4-2 06:14

Sorry I couldn't visit..I had problems of my own the last couple of days and didn;'t want to load you all with them here..I have to fight along and ride the wav ...

you are fantastic in the song and dancing.How are you?Are you coming back to London?

I will come to Greece 15 April.I have been married now.I will open a restaurant in Paros.Have you ever visited this island.I hope one day to be able to serve you their he he .
Are you in contact with xilaren?Will you meet in London?I miss England a lot.

Eh you greek people are wonderful.So lively so nice so hospitable.Do you agree?Yes of course he he

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 06:47:42 |Display all floors

is that greek?

Originally posted by qiwoman at 2007-4-2 06:14

Sorry I couldn't visit..I had problems of my own the last couple of days and didn;'t want to load you all with them here..I have to fight along and ride the wav ...

One day I will be able to read and write.I hope

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 08:56:00 |Display all floors

suggestion

hehe...xilaren

why, for your character...you should not be a nuisance to your friends...

in my mind , you are a warm-hearted, straightforward and mercy woman...

maybe it's your friends changed...I dont know what's you talked about...maybe most of them talked about house, car, persume, and pearls...but you only talked about the thing like before..so , you are nuisance...if yes...dont care about it...you are right...if you wanna change the condition...you can keep silent or you need to follow for them...

fo rme...I have not the experience...I am always the leading actor for my friends...btw...two weeks ago...I had a party with my high school classmates...so lucky that I am still polular...maybe we are man...it's the difference with man and woman...
:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 09:13:59 |Display all floors
To avoid being a nuisance, you need to give your friends space and time and even power, as you said in other threads.

We tend to give our friends more advice than they need. The unwanted advice is really annoying, like pushing others to the corner and making them look like the fools. Besides, most people react from those unwanted advice as you are showing off your superiority.

It seems to me that stop lecturing others, running their lives and forcing them to accept your way is the first step to build a balance and harmonious relationship.

Shift your focus on others from yourself, listening to their concerns, their suffering, their need. Most of the time, they just want you to lend an ear.      

I am not sure if I answer your question.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.