Views: 3347|Replies: 18

Is parenting getting harder these days? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-1 11:44:15 |Display all floors
Do you think so? it is harder and harder to keep child on the right road to success because of lots of
temptation before them,internet, drugs,drinking. money; another issue is on mental loneness.
What is your opinion? how do you bring up your kids? thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 11:58:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2007-4-1 11:44
Do you think so? it is harder and harder to keep child on the right road to success because of lots of
temptation before them,internet, drugs,drinking. money; another issue is on mental loneness. ...

Chidren are getting more pressure from the rapid change of the world.  Their school bags are much heavier than ours before.   More challenges , of course more changes are waiting for them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 12:01:22 |Display all floors
mental and physical health is the final goal but  hard to achieve, even for parents themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 12:07:05 |Display all floors
My son doesn't come up as i expected ( in his learning)  but he is happy to be himself........  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 12:35:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hearthome at 2007-4-1 12:07
My son doesn't come up as i expected ( in his learning)  but he is happy to be himself........  

That is good enough, I never give my daughter more pressure and high goal, i just wish she grews up healthily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 17:13:20 |Display all floors
i think so...its gettin tougher and tougher....thts one of the reasons i dont wanna have kids...cos it takes too much energy and time to look after them...gee....am selfish ...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 00:22:51 |Display all floors

i don't think so

oh,i don't think parenting is getting harder and harder,it is just our life speed getting faster and faster, parents have little time to company their children, then there is a generation gap.......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.