Author: janezhang88

Why do men hate shopping? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-4 11:06:54 |Display all floors
Maybe some people, ladies in particular, think that shopping is an art. But it's a nightmare for me. I never go shopping unless I really need something urgently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 16:23:27 |Display all floors
Shopping is the least thing I want to do. Shopping kills.

Seldom I spend more than 20 minutes in a shop. I usually go to a counter direct and make the purchase quickly, making no comparison at all. I buy only the thing I need urgently.
Be Good, Do No Evil. May Buddha Preserve Us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 16:31:56 |Display all floors
Men go shopping have some popuses,but women opposition!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 17:43:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2007-3-31 17:34
Because they are not allowed smoking inside shop?
or they cant endure women's hesitation,comparison?
women, strolling from one shop to another,never feel tired, in their mind,the best one always  ...

i don't hate shopping.

i let the girls do all the pickings & i signed off the bills!!!

i think man already targetted what they wanted to buy

as it is always better to budget ahead of time!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 18:17:33 |Display all floors
hello!
now you are in china?
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 19:13:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2007-3-31 21:53
In fact,men dont hate shopping, maybe they just hate shopping with women, they generally tend to know what they want and go and get it, they dont like wasting time in selecting, they have an idea a ...

Agree

Well, i like to go shopping but not for long hours.
Sometimes going with women takes a lot of time, women most of the cases take too much time selecting the clothes, trying on the clothes, plus long lines to pay it for. Sometimes make me feel impatient if the shopping mall is full of people, especially on holidays
Sometimes going for shopping depends of the mood of the person, also depends of the shopping mall or the company u have,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 23:49:10 |Display all floors
Shopping always takes long time and men usually don't have enough patience. Men like playing games, getting together with their friends in a restaurant, etc. They won't spend a lot of time on walking in the deparment stores or along the street. They will feel tired. Perhaps shopping is women's patent.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.