Views: 2196|Replies: 4

Is the love still be there after 3 years?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-31 09:56:51 |Display all floors
One year ago, I had thought that I would love my boyfriend forever after our graduation from the university. But I am wrong. After our graduation, he went to work in hefei, the capital of anhui province, and I went on study in Beijing. In the beginning, I felt so uncomfortable without him beside me. I missed him so much that I asked him to give up his job. I was crazy then, wasn’t I?  In order to live in the same city with me, he gave up his job and came to Beijing preparing for the postgraduate examination. After one year’ separation I realize I have already miss the feeling that I want to be together with him. What make me feel shame is that I begin to feel boring with him. There has been too much change in my life, and I am not that girl already.
After my graduation I want to go abroad, I wonder if I go abroad whether I can keep the relationship between us or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 10:00:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by siln06 at 2007-3-31 09:56 AM
One year ago, I had thought that I would love my boyfriend forever after our graduation from the university. But I am wrong. After our graduation, he went to work in hefei, the capital of anhui pro ...

No siln06, i don't think you were crazy at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 10:52:03 |Display all floors

In fact, we have got the answer

from what you described--you have began to feel boring with him. you have known the relationship between you two cant go on further, you post this thread maybe just hope to have agreement from others in order to
lessen the fault you done for him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 13:04:39 |Display all floors
I'd say it's not a matter of time, but the one-year seperation that weakens your love to him. As you said, you've changed a lot during the year. Maybe he's done that too. You don't know everything.So now you are ready to deal with your true feeling, that's good, and don't be guilty. It's not what you wanted,and just happened naturally. I think he will understand it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 13:52:15 |Display all floors
If your boyfriend has much money, can give you anything you want to get,  and has many elegant friends, do you still want to break up with him? You two should exert yourself to build your fulture together, not be shamed of him.
    That's just my own opinion. After all, everybody has his/her own road.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.