Post time 2007-3-31 07:40:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by socrateets at 2007-3-31 06:34
because you want to do the giving i bet

Where did you appear from slimy toad?
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 08:09:14 |Display all floors

Why NOT me ?

I mengzhi do like to protest that I was not mentioned in despatches in chouchou's spray . This is manifestly unfair, uncouth and ill mannered. God knows I tried hard enought to get on the wrong side of the bigots and zealots, god knows I have left no stones unturned to educate, enlighten and entertain the clowns .And yet I have missed out . Not even an acknowledgment of my contribution, none. Boohoohoo!  chouchou has a lot to answer for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 08:52:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-3-31 08:09
I mengzhi do like to protest that I was not mentioned in despatches in chouchou's spray . This is manifestly unfair, uncouth and ill mannered. God knows I tried hard enought to get on the wrong sid ...

mengzhi:

You are too cultured for them my friend! Mind you so are chairman and zglobal.

They would not be able to understand the language of such a high intellectual as yourself. So please let me shield you from the language of these morons.

On the other hand, I have made a special study of neanderthals and village idiots. I have mastered  the art of dealing with idiots, imbeciles and morons. In other words I speak a language they understand so that is why they have mentioned me. I don't take any pride in being mentioned on the site of these inbreds!  The thread of Chinese Inventions and Discoveries must have hurt them a lot and crushed them beyond recognition.

This discussion has made me realised that I am neglecting my duties to that thread.

BTW northwest, correction, chinese_yang and others has also made contributions to the Chinese Invention and Discoveries thread. These hard working individuals must take some credit

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-3-31 08:54 AM ]
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 09:05:08 |Display all floors
You are too cultured for them my friend! Mind you so are chairman and zglobal.

Wow, Chang, not only are you the master of ad hominem attacks, but also the master of unintentional humour! ROTFL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 09:12:40 |Display all floors

Chang for President .

Dear Changabula,

Thank you so much. It is nice and comforting to have friends like you, a shoulder to cry on. The world is indeed harsh and unforgiving isn't it ? Here we are minding our own business , recalling our ancestral achievements and contributions, and the pesky pests descend on us like the proverbial locusts on heat. Their rancid, revolting and rabid ranting is enough to put one off one's food . For my meagre attempts to right the wrongs, I did not even get included in the insults !!

Thank you for your superb efforts in your threads dedicated to the Chinese. Blessed is the man who can get into the gutter to flush out the swill and the scum. Chang for president !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 09:18:34 |Display all floors
Sorry, what parallel universe is this where the Party gives you the privelage of nominating anyone for the role of China's President? That's all done behind closed doors; you have no say in it whatsoever! Chang is rather out of luck unless he has the 關係! LOL

[ Last edited by irishinuk at 2007-3-31 09:20 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.