Author: irishinuk

Sinocidal's ChouChou reviews CD Forum. Read it all. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-1 03:39:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gobobo at 2007-4-1 00:03

How do you do that?

gobobo:

Well gobobo, its an art form. You are not born with such a gift its something that you do research on and experience by dealing with as many of them as you can.

OK let me speak in practical terms. We have a lot of individuals here who fall into different categories. Lets take some examples:

emu
irishinuk
christopher_104
mencius
pandamonium
etc.

Elementary Stage
Lesson 1: Put them into groups of who you think is the silliest.
Lesson 2: Go beyond the words they express i.e. study the person
Lesson 3: Test what they say by asking yourself the following questions -- Why are they saying this? What are their motives? When do they coordinate their attacks with each other? Where can I find the correct information about what they are saying? How do they spread their lies and propaganda? Who is really behind this? Which threads do they cause the most problems in?
Lesson 4: Have a sense of humour when engaging them i.e. be prepared to roll on the floor with laughter
Lesson 5: Answer them in a meaningful way i.e. not long arguments or big words. Short, sharp and to the point descriptions works well for those with a low IQ
Lesson 6: Put a face to the picture e.g I imagine pandamonium as a clown, irishinuk as doing advertisements in a bunny suit outside a fast food restaurant. I am sure you can think of some more to fit the others.

Advanced Stages will follow when you have mastered these basic techniques.

When you have practiced these steps for 3 years you will be awarded a PhD on The Study of Village Idiots.

How does that sound?
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 17:06:07 |Display all floors
Richard is definitely a racist but I would prefer call him a China hater. Based on my readings on some topics, he and his supporters often feel that they are moraly superior than many mainland Chinese. But he is more a China-hater because in his blog, he (and Raj - another user in his blog + all the commenters like nanheyangrouchuan) only post all the negative topics about China. It is like FLG (Epoch) site where all the bad news in China are posted. If he really have a passionate views on China and care about China, he should post a balanced views not just posting like "China is bad bad, and bad China" but also mentioning on how to improve China. But I must credit him for bringing some topics which are quite a good reading.

As for Sinocidal, it is just a China-basher and racist site, not really a worthy site to visit. This is only my second time to visit the site, and it is because it was mentioned in this topic. If you guys know about TalkTalkChina, then I must say Sinocidal is the predecessor of it. They only make fun of Chinese people without really contributing anything to Chinese society. I would rather just ask anyone who read this to ignore the site. Although, I do know that many foreigners in China always visit the site and laugh too (I know because sometimes the site is mentioned in many other China-related blogs which I visit), and that is the reason why sometimes I hate foreigners. They pretend to be nice in school, teaching English, and then at the back of us, they make fun of us.

Anyhow, I hope Chinese people not to fall right into their trap, it seems like irishinuk wants to provoke us by posting Sinocidal site here. Just ignore them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 17:29:56 |Display all floors
But he is more a China-hater because in his blog, he (and Raj - another user in his blog + all the commenters like nanheyangrouchuan) only post all the negative topics about China.

Sadly, there is a lot of bad news to post.

They only make fun of Chinese people without really contributing anything to Chinese society.

"Contributing anything to Chinese society"?

that is the reason why sometimes I hate foreigners

Now *that's* mature - judging the entire world outside China on the basis of about 20 or so blogs on teh internets!

it seems like irishinuk wants to provoke us by posting Sinocidal site here. Just ignore them.

Nah, I wasn't trying to provoke anybody - just that since Sinocidal posted a piece all about the people on China Daily, c'mon, I HAD to post it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 18:29:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 18:47:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 08:08:48 |Display all floors
That can't seriously be true about China inventing beer, can it?  If it was true, why is most Chinese beer so bad?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 08:25:30 |Display all floors
Some Chinese beers are all right - I found Qingdao Beer isn't bad at all for the few yuan you pay for it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.