Views: 2820|Replies: 7

what make me qualified for a foreign company? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-29 21:10:18 |Display all floors
i am a senior student majoring in education.  Finding a dream job in foreign company after graduate is my goal for the next two years. I really need your advises, for the suggestions will be taken and have great impact on my self-study plan. I need to know what kind of people they are  looking for, and then i will study hard to make myself qualified.
what can make me successfully get a job in foreign business company?
1. good skills of learning and execution
2. good command of English
3. professional knowledge in Business area
4.good personality ( kind, honest, confident, brave, loyal)

I need your help! And thanks for your support!

[ Last edited by havesomefun at 2007-3-30 07:15 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 21:22:59 |Display all floors

just be yourself

in my opinion , all of them are very important, don't you think so .  i am also a fresh one in our company, what leave deepest impression on me is paying more attention to smallthing, that is to say, be scrupulous, confident and learned or something like that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 22:13:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by applegui at 2007-3-29 21:22
in my opinion , all of them are very important, don't you think so .  i am also a fresh one in our company, what leave deepest impression on me is paying more attention to smallthing, that is to sa ...

thanks. As you know, i am not majoring in business now. is it hard for me to find a job in business area?
will a company prefer someone who are good at learning and fond of english but with limited business knowledge(mainly through self-study)?

[ Last edited by havesomefun at 2007-3-29 10:14 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 22:18:00 |Display all floors
ask for more:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 12:02:58 |Display all floors

How much food will I bring to the table?

This is the first and foremost question  you should ask yourself, which can also be put into a plain business question as, "How do I convince my potential employers that I will make a great contribution to them?".

You see, this question will shift your focus on giving from taking. The rest will be falling into places. For example.

Saying you are a quick learner and pick new things up easily is not a good way to earn your interviewers' approval because your eyes are fixed on taking things away. Well, how to rephrase it?  You are smart enough to know. Think about it and think it over.

Coming back to your field as education major,  You'd better do your own home work to see if there is any foreign company related to learning and educational industry which has office in China. If very rare, you need to look beyond your specialties to others ?

To recap, focusing on giving rather than taking, with this mindset in your head and heart, you will surprise yourself, for you can do many and many things.

Does it make sense?:)

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-3-30 01:47 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 15:40:43 |Display all floors

add

Originally posted by havesomefun at 2007-3-29 21:10
i am a senior student majoring in education.  Finding a dream job in foregn company after graduate is my goal for the next two years. I really need your advises, for the suggestions will be taken a ...

--able to work independently;
--problem solving personel;
---analytical;
--work overtime;
-coordination
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 17:08:23 |Display all floors
Before you go for an interview at a company, do as much research as possible on that company. Show the interviewer you have 'done your homework' and can ask and answer questions relevant to the company. He/she will be impressed by this, i assure you.

For example, if you know some of the company's history, when it was founded and by whom? Also in which countries is the company present? What type of market does the company operate in, and who are it's main competitors.

If you have this knowledge the interviewer will be impressed that you took the time and effort to find out, and that you were resourceful enough to find where to look.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.