Views: 2896|Replies: 12

would distance affact love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-28 21:07:52 |Display all floors
Within 3 months, I will graduate, and leave the city where I study in the university.
And my boyfriend want to break up , cause he thinks we have no future.
The only reason is the distance. He has his business in the city, but I will have a good job in my hometown.
What should I do?
Should I stick to him and find another job just in this city?
Or should I just let the relationship done?
I am not willing to give up the relationship, but ...
I almost have no choice. What should I do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 07:36:52 |Display all floors
you dont have to go home straight..right?

why dont you spend sometime in the city to find a job.....see how you go...if you got one..then problem solved...if not...then lets think about other ways

but the truth is....i think distance will kill a relation....in a natural way
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 09:25:15 |Display all floors
congrats!!!!!!  happy break-up!!!!!!! my suggestion for you is to move on and let go of the guy, obviously he is more than just happy looking to explore new opportunities. you are just one temporary prey for him..feel sorry this has to sound that harsh and cruel..that's why i am always talking to my friends daughters and hope they wont get out of control for being victimized...think about what you will get from living together, and having sex in college, NOTHING, 99% of the guys will dump their gfs right after graduation and the stupid reason was coz of the distance......totally  bullsht ...ya know?  you should learn to protect yourself in college, and dont you guys ever try to hit back,  whoever been thru college, knows the truth......the real world is much more realistic and cruel...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 09:27:55 |Display all floors
you obviously dump him... he has no faith in you... if he cant take little things like this, you wont have a future with him anyway... if i were you, i'd pick career over someone who has no faith in me. but ofcourse, thats just me.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 10:23:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nulife at 2007-3-29 09:25
congrats!!!!!!  happy break-up!!!!!!! my suggestion for you is to move on and let go of the guy, obviously he is more than just happy looking to explore new opportunities. you are just one temporar ...

??
and congratuation??
and happy break-up?
ah..but graduation does affect many lovers' relationship...

but is it because of the graduation?  and the distance??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 10:26:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-3-29 09:27
you obviously dump him... he has no faith in you... if he cant take little things like this, you wont have a future with him anyway... if i were you, i'd pick career over someone who has no faith i ...

oh oh oh...
I learn sth. anyway,...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 10:50:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sabby_0232 at 2007-3-28 21:07
Within 3 months, I will graduate, and leave the city where I study in the university.
And my boyfriend want to break up , cause he thinks we have no future.
The only reason is the distance. He h ...

Your boyfriend wants to break up with you? Well at least he is an honest man. The only reason is the distance? He told you that? Do you believe that it is the only reason? Why not let nature takes it's course? Do you guys have to break up in the middle of a lovely relationship? What if he has judged the future wrongly? What if distance is not a good reason for breaking up such a lovely relationship? You guys want to throw away something delicious just because someone thinks it is going to be rotten in a few days? How about put it in the freezer? What if ....? How about taking the "Wait-And-See" approach? Anything wrong with that appraoch? :)

Are you going to give up your education? Are you willing to give up your independence? You want to hang on to him? Does he want to hang on to you? You are making a big decision...a big decision...when you look back 20 years from now....what would you think?...still a big decision? :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.