Author: sexlion

If you have much money............? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-6 20:39:36 |Display all floors
from the day when I was born, I was bothered by the money thing. I wanted to have beautiful skirts,  new shoes, beautiful house like other children, but I can't  because of lacking money. So I always studied hard and hard hoping that one day I could live a happy life and wonld not bother by money. but this goal is too difficult for me to fulfill. even today when I am 25 years old I am still worried about it. In my dreams I always dream I pick up money. Although I am so crazy about money, I am not  think only for myself, I think for my dad and mom. I just want them to live a happy life.
talking  "if one day we have much money" means nothing, the important thing is how we can have much money. hehe,if that day come, I will come back to tell you guys the good news,and say: come on, Iwill give you a big meal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-7 09:12:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by o_ostolen at 2007-4-6 17:56
i wonder if there's any ridiculously rich people who would like to hire me to spend their money... ^.^ that'll be my dream job. oh yeh

hehe...

it's not difficult...

I heard some rich woman hired for handsome men to accompany with her to shopping...and that handsome men need to use her credit card to pay for that goods...

maybe you are fit do fulfill that thing...

you can really "spend" their money...and goods belong to that rich women...

oh, maybe they will present several piece knickners...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 15:38:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by siln06 at 2007-4-6 20:39
from the day when I was born, I was bothered by the money thing. I wanted to have beautiful skirts,  new shoes, beautiful house like other children, but I can't  because of lacking money. So I alwa ...

hehe...

those days...seems go back for before...

I find that money is the only target for the life...although I dont need to worry about for the life...

but higher quality life really need too much money...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 08:50:18 |Display all floors
Very good idea ! To help one , a particular one, is not a great problem. But if one expect  to help many, I do not think it is a easy matter. It may always remain as a dream.
Mary is correct, I appretiate her idea a lot . Yes, we are not God, but I think God
must  take care of the people. If only  we have much money..... If only we keep the good will always...... if only we believe there is God...... If only everybody stretches out
his /her hands ....  The world will be a paradise!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 11:52:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by easywind at 2007-4-18 08:50
Very good idea ! To help one , a particular one, is not a great problem. But if one expect  to help many, I do not think it is a easy matter. It may always remain as a dream.
Mary is correct, I  ...

hehe...

you are really a warm-hearted people...

in fact, which is the ideal world your describe...and so difficult to depend on some individual person...our Gov is so important...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 14:54:34 |Display all floors
IF I HAVE MUCH MONEY,I WILL BUY EVERYTHING THAT I CAN'T AFFORD TO
I'LL DO EVERYTHING I WANT TO DO!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 16:48:18 |Display all floors
i would help poor kids
the orphans
the sick people

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.