Views: 4963|Replies: 7

How can we improve English without foreign friends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-23 16:07:58 |Display all floors
The first time I came to Chinadaily,I posted a new thread to find foreign friends.
After that ,many Chinese friends contacted with me via my MSN but no foreigners.
Nowadays, many people began to learn English,but how many  can express freely?
I am an English major and have studied English for many years,I can read and listen,but seldom speak.
I think many Chinese have the same question as me.

I am wondering,if I can't find a foreigner ,how can I practise oral English?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 17:48:27 |Display all floors
read them aloud , now and then , here and there.

and the most important, never stop.
try to know everything of something and something of everything~that is perfect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 11:05:16 |Display all floors

about English learning

Refer English learning, it is an old question!
But it is really not so difficult to learn and improve, there many ways you can improve yr oral English and
reading ability. There are many kind of media available for you select. such cctv9, pearl... and so on.
And also many platform to you to do this. Such as QQ, MSN, and SKYPE....
   If you can spend half an hour to practise per day, no need to find foreinger at all. If you are afraid that you
can not learn the really native English, you can find the native speaker, but it not very import about this.
If you live in Beijing, you can speaking better putonghua than the people from South. but it will not stop you
from communication or doing business with them, ok?  Many people know Japanese oral English is not
better than the people from China. But they can also communicate with people fm US very well.
  If you are interested in this pls contact in skype : victorsweeta

Hope you can get sth fm here!

B.rgds!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 13:52:39 |Display all floors

pretty good

Your opinion is good. I agree to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 14:00:00 |Display all floors

or

you can do like India

They drove all the British out

and then carried on speaking to each other how they liked and called that "English"

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 14:58:46 |Display all floors
It always seems that doing is far more difficult than expected. However, indeed learn something from the above advice. Thanks all the same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 14:59:26 |Display all floors
It always seems that doing is far more difficult than expected. However, indeed learn something from the above advice. Thanks all the same.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.