Views: 3367|Replies: 4

Make friends who will help me improve my spoken english. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-23 08:05:45 |Display all floors
Hi,everybody,I'm a freshman here and just know a little english. I want to make some friends who can help me improve my written and spoken english.
I graduated from my university July 2004,and have work for my first employer near for three years. During the past three years i always try to advance my english,i usually read english documents and newspapers,even forward english mails to my colleague to enhance my written english. Sometimes i also watch CCTV channel 9  to improve my listening level. Though i have done my best to improve my english, i still can not communicate fluently with our foreign customers.
I have thought about this problem for a long time and guess maybe i'm short for practice with any other ones.So,i want to communicate with other ones to improve my english, just through the chatting way.

Below is my brief introduction:
Sex: Male
City: Suzhou
Degree: Bachelor
Corporate: One Taiwan-funed electronic company
Three years experience on manufacturing plant production management.
QQ:727940875

Anyone who can help me is appreciated sincerely!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-23 08:56:00 |Display all floors

Same here

i have the same feelings with u,pal.
now i also working in a  Taiwan-funded electronic company ,   and sometimes i have to face to some foreign clients.
i really want to improve my oral english,but i can't find the right way.
i have no QQ ,and can't use it in our company.but i have a skype number: sharon6325
and my email: jadetoy2008@163.com(private)
                          yangjing@wanzhan.xicp.net(company)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 07:51:09 |Display all floors

To sharon

Thank you for your reply!
I also can't use QQ during working time,but we can do it at our spare time.
So,if you are interested in this game ,you can add me to your QQ loop anytime you want to.
Sincerely!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 08:48:04 |Display all floors

To sharon

Hi,my SKYIDosonx.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-24 08:48:45 |Display all floors

To sharon

SKYID: Losonx

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.