Author: sexlion

Do you dare to spend tomorrow's money? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-4 13:37:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-4-2 09:31


hehe...

correct pockets...good...

but in my mind...money is for spending...not only for storage...

so, I also take those moeny from my correct pocket...then spend it in right place...: ...


u sure know how to put it into somebody correct pocket!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-4-4 13:54:47 |Display all floors
I will only spend tomorrow's money for essential reasons,when there is no other solutions.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-4 14:02:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zjuliting at 2007-4-4 13:54
I will only spend tomorrow's money for essential reasons,when there is no other solutions.


hehe...

then which things are your essential reasons?

house, car...or others

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-4 17:03:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-4-4 14:02


hehe...

then which things are your essential reasons?

house, car...or others


to buy a house takes a life time savings!!!

to buy a car, half the life!!!

to buy some TV, fem months life is gone!!!

so cheaper to buy an ice-cream!!!

& pls remember,for you & yr girl.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-5 08:40:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-4-4 17:03


to buy a house takes a life time savings!!!

to buy a car, half the life!!!

to buy some TV, fem months life is gone!!!

so cheaper to buy an ice-cream!!!

& pls remember,for you &a ...


hehe...reasonable...

for most of people, a house can paid for a whole life...so cannot think about car...

for me...I wanna shorten that cycle-time...

I will bought both of them befoer 35...

for ice-cream...I only eat it before 25..

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-4-5 09:03:04 |Display all floors

hi, sexlion

hi sexlion,

once you said PDCA is a procedure of doing thing. it is called daiming circle.

maybe you are in auto industry, aren't you.

as for money, i think it is wise to be a boss to make money.

to be a employee, one always have to be cautious.

it is not wise to spend the money of tommorrow without a budget.

kind regards.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-5 13:37:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zzxxll at 2007-4-5 09:03
hi sexlion,

once you said PDCA is a procedure of doing thing. it is called daiming circle.

maybe you are in auto industry, aren't you.

as for money, i think it is wise to be a boss to make ...


hehe...zzxxll

thanks...

have you read my thread for talking about PDCA?

yes...planning is so important...

and we are difficult to have much money for employee...seems being an employer can earn more...

but you know, why those employer can earn much money...for they dare to spend the tomorrow's money...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.