Views: 4039|Replies: 11

IF You had one chance at being self employed what would you choose to do or be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-22 01:45:06 |Display all floors
My dream is to run
1.THE WU JI PAVILION..
2. In it would be my own televisions tation plus a record company.
I would have a cultural centre for bringing together different peoples of different countries to understand each other better and share knowledge in a very traditional Chinese tea House setting..
Just my dream
QWhat about you?
Will you share with me?:)

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-3-22 02:13:11 |Display all floors

my dream is

Originally posted by qiwoman at 2007-3-22 01:45
My dream is to run
1.THE WU JI PAVILION..
I would have a cultural centre for bringing together different peoples of different c ...

To have a successful business with my chinese friend of mine..
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 02:24:29 |Display all floors
:)

I remember planning with my best friends to open a dessert bar around my university after graduation. We had wild dreams that it would not be a simple dessert bar, it would be a multi-functional recreational place where you can read your favourite books, chat on line, play cards with others,enjoy handmade cookies and chocolate and icecream..... in a word, a nice place to relax and to have fun.But that's just what we say, without working on it....

personally, I want to set up a toy store after I feel sick of woking for others any more...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 03:30:49 |Display all floors
if I could I would like the job of giving away all of bill gates money to charities :) I think I could make a difference with all that money :) if I can make a difference every year with my box of blankets and food that I give to the less fortunate , then I can make a difference with a couple of billion dollars :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 05:32:06 |Display all floors

great keep'em coming guys..

I don't want my hubby to work for miserable snotty nose bvosses either.!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 07:40:46 |Display all floors
I'd like to fancy opening a consulting shop.

I have been toying with the idea for quite some time now.

Maybe too early ...

Originally posted by qiwoman at 2007-3-22 01:45
My dream is to run
1.THE WU JI PAVILION..
I would have a cultural centre for bringing together different peoples of different c ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 07:51:59 |Display all floors

to be or not to be...

why work so hard when you can invest your money wisely into stocks market & sit there collecting dividends each month (like winning a lottery ticket).  i would go fishing & sipping my mai tai under the blue sky of tahiti...life's a beach!  i'd assume you're the best stock broker out there for me.  just let it multiplying for me...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.