Views: 6319|Replies: 18

American Guy wants to meet Chines Girl 28-35 years old [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-21 21:52:16 |Display all floors
Hi I am an American guy who will travel to Bejing in a month.
I have always been very attracted to Chinese girls, in fact my first girlfriend was Chinese.
I would like to meet someone for freindship and advise while I am there and someone who is interested in meeting someone to possibly develop something more. I love to learn more about china when I am there and also crazy about chinese food so we will go to a lot of really goodrestaurants if you canshow me.
hope to hear back

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 13:48:27 |Display all floors

I wonder

have you read this forum much?

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 15:28:37 |Display all floors
where are you travelling?
oh..of course,,,I
I am not a volenteer for that thing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 17:32:12 |Display all floors

lol...

no worries dude, just tell em' i am white and from the states, they will come up to you, you don't have to Look For, ................peace out

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 17:48:05 |Display all floors
throw out a few hundred US dollars in the street corners, a dozen will run up to you. but dont get sad for the quality....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 18:41:38 |Display all floors
Maybe for many people this is not good post from this guy, as # 2 said maybe he doesn/t know much about this forum.
But i dont think is good to say throwing some money in the streets will make run people after him, girls are not easy or stupid as many people think, money is not all
I think everybody deserves respect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 19:50:31 |Display all floors

come to australia mate

this is for the dude from the states. come to aussie land if you want to find a nice chinese girl. They love the white guys here. all u have to do is to be honest and pleasure them good. dont worry about money they have plenty.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.