Views: 11273|Replies: 10

Help: multiple choice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-20 11:12:45 |Display all floors
1. Now he works in my university as Professor of Chemistry ____ he's been working very hard in the past 15 years.  A. with whom  B. which  C.  for which  D. that
2. The treasure, ____ has been recovered, has been sent to the National Museum.  A. which half  B. half which  C. a half of which  D. half of which
3. Guo Lin told me the date ____ he joined the club ____ he would never forget.  A. when; when  B. which; which  C. when; which  D. which; when
4. Never say anything behind a person's back ____ you won't say to his face.  A. that  B. which  C. what  D. at which
Thank you. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 11:20:51 |Display all floors
C B B A

我不知道啊!具体我就得了这个结果。怎么也得让我对一个啊!5555

hahah!不好意思。我自夸一下。可能对了一个,看完楼下的帖子。

第一个里的for which 指代前面的the university?

[ Last edited by barcelona at 2007-3-20 06:30 PM ]
Coming as I did from a family with no income at all,and with no prospects whatever,college was the narrow door that led darkness into light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 15:43:27 |Display all floors
1. Now he works in my university as Professor of Chemistry ____ he's been working very hard in the past 15 years.  A. with whom  B. which  C.  for which  D. that
-------
None of the above. "Where" (which can't be found among the choices) should be the missing word, unless the latter pronoun "he" refers to another party rather than the professor himself. But that would be a bad sentence because it would cause ambiguity or confusion.

2.D.

3. Guo Lin told me the date ____ he joined the club ____ he would never forget.  A. when; when  B. which; which  C. when; which  D. which; when
C is the answer. But I prefer using "that" instead of which for the latter bracket.

4. A.
If winter comes, can spring be frozen ahead?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 16:38:04 |Display all floors

Thank you both.

househusband, I think what you said is reasonable. I agree.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 17:20:34 |Display all floors
CDCA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 23:25:36 |Display all floors
跟我找的题目一样呢。估计咋用的是同一样的练习册。哈哈

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-19 09:07:44 |Display all floors
This is an easier way to say the same thing:

He now works in my university as Professor of Chemistry.
He's been working very hard during the past 15 years.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.