Views: 16408|Replies: 25

escape from bordom [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-19 05:48:09 |Display all floors
Hi, my dear sisters out here,

Recently I have got a crush on hair clips. They are so cute, beautiful and affordable. Well, as we all know it is pretty easy for  a woman to get bored, (men too but it is kind of different story) what's your releasing channels for this?:) Thank you in advance for your reply!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 06:11:13 |Display all floors

how do you know that...

hey my young sis, lovable--hair clips do turn me on sometime for not letting her curly hair playin' with my face, especially when we're so close to each other...you know it happens when two people are alone!  4REAL, i am not being silly here.  you know what, i fall in love with your posting...kind of addictive to your writting.

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2007-3-18 05:27 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 11:54:30 |Display all floors
Women will not feel bored in front of the mirror...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 12:14:00 |Display all floors

What do I do?

Well, I do a lot of things, I learn Korean, belly dancing, chat with my sister, read books.

Last month my friend sent me a gift: a shawl, I never used a shawl since it makes me look like an old woman.
But I really like its color and  pattern, so I downloaded some pic and articles teaching people how to make qiipao.
I guess I will do that later.

But when we are really bored, (DEPRESSED might be a more stuitable term), I dont think we want o do anything, in this case, we should find a good friend to talk, tell her/him frankly your feeling and ask for comfort.

[ Last edited by kissvampire at 2007-3-19 01:16 PM ]
EEEA5D2FF27B9B27B868015228B61CCA.GIF

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 19:42:07 |Display all floors

It is not a bad idea to have too much of anything after all...

Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-3-19 06:11
hey my young sis, lovable--hair clips do turn me on sometime for not letting her curly hair playin' with my face, especially when we're so close to each other...you know it happens when two people  ...

When does our macho bro becomes so addicted to anything?:) Doesn't it make you feel good?:)Too much is not a bad thing,either, I guess:)

Byebye

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 19:44:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ivy20025 at 2007-3-19 11:54
Women will not feel bored in front of the mirror...

I try to imagine what I will look like in my lover' eyes, not to a mirror...:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 19:55:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kissvampire at 2007-3-19 12:14
Well, I do a lot of things, I learn Korean, belly dancing, chat with my sister, read books.

Last month my friend sent me a gift: a shawl, I never used a shawl since it makes me look like an old  ...

Well, books are good to me as always! Helps calming my mind, unjudgmental! yah, that is the word!

I have a few shawls in my drawer too. They could help enhance your physical attractions if you know how to match them with right clothes... It is not for the old! It is for women who have taste!:) while mine toy would be hats, never look bad in one:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.