Views: 3542|Replies: 10

How do you like fashional hairstyles. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-17 22:37:22 |Display all floors
In nowadays, I often see some people wearing an odd hairstyle of all colors and all shapes. But I don't understand why do they determine to have such a hairstyle. I think most people won't regard it as a beauty. So maybe they want to catch others' attention? However, as far as I know, most of those kind of people are too shy to show themselves in the face of others. That is to say when they really becamoe the focus they will be too nervous to do anything. Who can tell me what are they thinking about or analyze their conception in detail. Thanks.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-17 22:48:59 |Display all floors

too shy???

i see it in the opposite way. someone wears an eye-catching hairstyle in order to express his/her character that they are young,fashionable,open,and brave to show themselves off. others just are fans of  new hairstyles who simply love to have a try...
most of them are fashion-chasers i think, and don't have a decent job( it's not acceptable for them to have that colorful hair)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 10:18:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by geminialex at 2007-3-17 22:37
In nowadays, I often see some people wearing an odd hairstyle of all colors and all shapes. But I don't understand why do they determine to have such a hairstyle. I think most people won't regard i ...

they are wasting the time and money...for nothing..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 11:57:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2007-3-17 22:48
i see it in the opposite way. someone wears an eye-catching hairstyle in order to express his/her character that they are young,fashionable,open,and brave to show themselves off. others just are fa ...

I think there are quantities of ways to show yourself.  For example holding a party, attending a contest. What is interesting is that they wear an eye-catching hairstyle to attract others' attention but usually a fraid of that. Do you notice that most singer or basketball play or football play seldom try those so called "Most-in" appearance until they really rise to fame. I think they know that dressing in that way will not please their audience but disturb them. Maybe those people who wears an fashionable hairstyle are also clear abou that. So why do they insist? To disturb us???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 12:24:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by geminialex at 2007-3-18 11:57

I think there are quantities of ways to show yourself.  For example holding a party, attending a contest. What is interesting is that they wear an eye-catching hairstyle to attract others' at ...

yes, the way to show yourself is varied from different people. to some extent, i think those guys who try their hairstyle to be the focus of the public are less real fashionable, but more audacious,if i can say that. no matter whether or not they are afraid of being oddly looked at, they dare to do it!! for me, i will never have the guts to top a "miniaure of  colorful jungle" walking in any street......anyway, i don't think they intend to disturb us at all, they wanna do something to prove their existence,i guess. they just do it in their own way....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 22:05:36 |Display all floors
"they wanna do something to prove their existence"

Shocking words,  perhaps that is what is very point of my question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 23:54:29 |Display all floors
perhaps everyone needs something different from others...
i wanna make a difference,too....
but will not torture my hair....
well, actually...
i am thinking about curling it these days:):):)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.