- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 621 Hour
- Reading permission
are all I have on this|
I also think it is a bit odd that Chinese girls give themselves English names but if they have to thn they should follow the rules to find a nice one:
1. Don't pick names that make you sound like a prostitute (or "easy" girl) to westerners - it may lead to a nasty misunderstanding! So no Roxanne, Cindy, Barbie, Joy, Sunshine, Emmanuelle etc
2. Don't pick old fashioned names like Emily, Joan, Elisa, Betty etc - they don't fit with a teenage girl!
3. Avoid potentially pretentious names like Amelia, Persephone, Julliet :)
4. Know that Josephine, Marie, Eleanor, Nicole, Sylvie etc are French names not standard English (sometimes some English people will not know how to spell or say such "English" names)
5. Finally, know that you are using a FALSE name, so an English person - like me for example - is not going to trust you 100% until you give your name!