Author: zglobal

Deport McDonalds [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-19 13:35:08 |Display all floors

Axis of evil -- McDonalds, Coaco Cola, Disney

Folks, this is not just a health issue as the life expectancy in the US is still pretty decent even when this junk is shoveled dwon American's throats every day.  This is all about global cultural invastion orchestrated by the axis of evil -- McDonalds, Coaco Cola, and Disney.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 13:58:08 |Display all floors

No

True axis of evil is

Microsoft

Pepsico

KFC !!!

McDonald's is innocent

Can't you see how friendly their clown looks
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 21:05:50 |Display all floors

junk

I never go to Mcdon,for it's too expensive and not healthy.
but I think your opinion is nothing but extremely.
Everybody in china can do anything what they want to except crime.
what you should do is no more than tell chinese Mcdon is junk,but you can"t deport it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 21:46:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dgateway at 2007-3-19 13:35
Folks, this is not just a health issue as the life expectancy in the US is still pretty decent even when this junk is shoveled dwon American's throats every day.  This is all about global cultural  ...

Very creative indeed!

But I prefer axis of evil as McDonalds, Starbucks and any Colas.

[ Last edited by northwest at 2007-3-19 09:49 PM ]
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 22:11:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 23:02:27 |Display all floors
Is it your choice to go to McDonald's when you're a 4 year old and your parents take you there and hand feed you fries? I've seen this on more than one occasion not only in China but also Europe, and each time it's made me feel physically sick. I've eaten in McDonald's less than once a month since i worked there to fund myself through university. When you see the un-cooked meat, 'salad' (hah!) and fries are covered in fat before they're fried and you smell the place day after day it puts you off somewhat.
I worked 5 days straight there at one point and had my free food every day - the next couple of days my insides felt like an elastic band ball, my energy levels had dived and i felt strangely ill, sort of sick from the inside out.
I agree everything in moderation (including MSG, KFC, beer etc) is probably not all that bad for you. My fear is the problems in Europe and the US of ill-informed parents letting their kids eat whatever they want to will appear here too, and it would be such a loss as the chinese are so lucky to have such a healthy attitude to food.
McDonalds aggresively market their product at children, from the toys and cartoons on the walls to the plastic uncomfortable chairs (parents want to get in and out quickly, which appeals to a kid's attention span, and don't mind if some food is spilt). Going there gives the parents instant brownie points and the fat and sugar turns a hungry, tired kid into a passive walking machine for an hour - enough to finish the shopping and get back into the car/on the bus. It's easy and tasty, but do that every week and you've got problems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 23:14:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.