Author: zglobal

Deport McDonalds [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-16 13:47:09 |Display all floors

Reply #20 pandamonium's post

Are you paid by THE TOY MAKERS in Guangdong?

My, you are so supportive of Macdonalds!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

note: Are we creating VALUEs for the New Middle Kingdom?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 14:00:05 |Display all floors

Nasty

Originally posted by changabula at 2007-3-15 22:27
I haven't actually purchased anything from McDonald's in the last eight years, but I have entered their buildings via the side door near the restrooms. ...

Changabula,

I hope you are not suggesting that you use McDonald's as a toilet but you do not buy anything!

Someone has to clean those toilets and they don't get paid much to do it, but if you don't buy anything you are making more work for them and not helping them get a wage rise.

That would be bad

but of course you didn't say that
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 14:13:33 |Display all floors

Imagination!

pandamonium wrote:

''I will resist the temptation!''

Just what are you doing to that panda?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 16:57:54 |Display all floors
As a college student and one of the young generation, I have to to remind you something. Yes, sometimes we do have meals and hold parties in KFC or Mcdonald, but exact frequency may be sevaral times(no more than 5) a year. Most of my friend won't choose foreign fast food if there is any other cafeterias is conveniently available. And most of us is quite clearly about the high calories it contains, and actually, we are already tired of those taste it provide.

However, as to me, it took me maybe about 8 or 10 years to forge this conception. I can never forget the first meal I have in KFC. In my opinion this process of conveting our mind is indispensable. It means that maybe we have to take a taste of those fast food, maybe the "taste" have to repeat itself  massive times if we want to get rid of the in grain. But the process can be shortened badly by the education from parent's and school.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 17:13:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-3-16 14:00
I hope you are not suggesting that you use McDonald's as a toilet but you do not buy anything!...

? *puzzled* ?

Are you a McD shareholder or... ?
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 17:20:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-16 23:31:13 |Display all floors

Everybody Likes to Bad-Mouth McDonald's

RE: That photo of the chubby Chinese boys, dragged into McDonald's, held captive by the evil staff, and force fed "Big Macs" until they looked like baby buddhas. No wonder people want to ban McDonald's??? Or do I have it wrong?

Is it because they provide a clean, brightly lit place to eat food that is carefully and safely prepared? Their washrooms provide a standard of cleanliness that must amaze many people.

I read that when the first McDonald's opened in Moscow, a big part of the novelty for Russians was the friendly and enthusiastic service "Good morning, welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order please?", even more than the experience of western food.

McDonald's set and maintain the standard for fast-food excellence. Give them a break!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.