Author: zglobal

Deport McDonalds [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-21 20:10:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2007-3-21 12:41
Ha pandamanium, best you start looking for a fatty wife.
I suggest you hang around Maca's

It's a possibility that he will forbid his wife to enter any McDs restaurant after marriage.

Oh maybe ocassionally, when using the toilet.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 20:35:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 10:00:00 |Display all floors
I like Chinese food.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 10:19:23 |Display all floors
I understand that a Big Mac Meal has enough calories to provide westerner (or about 2 Chinese girls) sufficient energy for 1 day.

It's true! .

I know that a Big Mac Meal has enough calories (energy) to provide me sufficient energy with 2 Chinese girls for 1 day.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 10:28:28 |Display all floors
I do find it a shame that the Chinese get such a misimpression of 'western food'.  They think it consists of hamburgers, ninth-rate pizzas and sandwiches!!!

In fact, real western cooking is considerably more sophisticated than Chinese cooking.  Go to the kitchen of a westerner who can cook (in the west).  Look at the hundreds of different herbs and spices they will have.  Contrast that to the repetitive Chinese use of oil, MSG, garlic, chilli and hua jiao, and sod all else for the flavours.  We cook food for longer, which gives it a real, 'deep' taste.  I find that Chinese food rarely 'hits the spot'.  I hardly ever feel, except for when I eat hot pot, that I have had a real filling meal with Chinese food.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 13:12:45 |Display all floors
northwest wrote:

''Hey, don't generalize! You're talking about hot and spicy Sichuan food, the Cantonese and Huai Yang food are milder''

Sorry northwest, I wasn't taking this topic seriously or I would have been my usual pedantic self.

You are of course, correct.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-22 13:16:23 |Display all floors
pandamonium wrote:

''Just look at this

go buy one today!''

GET THEE BEHIND ME PANDA!

(Biblical reference, no smutty jokes please)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.