Author: zglobal

Deport McDonalds [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-20 19:02:20 |Display all floors

Naty junk food advertisements

http://www.foodcomm.org.uk/press_junk_marketing_03.htm

World's children at risk from junk food marketing

... "Junk foods and sugary drinks are supported by enormous advertising budgets that dwarf any attempt to educate children about healthy diets," said research officer Kath Dalmeny, co-author of the Food Commission report. "Junk food advertisers know that children are especially susceptible to marketing messages. They target children as young as two years old with free toys, cartoon characters, gimmicky packaging and interactive websites to ensure that children pester their parents for the products."

Those junk food lobby... they know we realized the harm of their products. Now they targeted kids byt their lie.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-20 20:01:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 12:37:17 |Display all floors

Go to McDonald's

In my part of China we have Dico's

It is like McDonald's but is more Chinese (I was told it is from Hong Kong), also its food is slightly less fatty

but Dico's is much much less busy than McDonald's - students use it as a library to do home work in; that's how quiet it is

but McDonald's is usually packed full of Chinese people

Clearly the Chinese people here love western things very much

Sorry, the real Chinese, the majority here just do not think like these UK (or US) resident "Chinese" patriots who like to post anti-McDonald's stuff here

even if some of these guys are real Chinese residents; they still aren't normal Chinese!!

Of course cigarettes are targeted at children - they see daddy smoking and the tough guys on TV and copy them (but not in McDonald's - no smoking in there!)

So

Go To McDonald's and avoid lung cancer!!

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 12:38:16 |Display all floors

Just look at this

go buy one today!

BMF01.JPG
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 12:41:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 19:18:34 |Display all floors
zglobal wrote:

''Ha pandamanium, best you start looking for a fatty wife.
I suggest you hang around Maca's ''

Spoken like a man who's anti smoking patches aren't helping.

Now, if you could combine smoking (which depresses the appetite) with McDonalds (who are stimulating the appetite) then perhaps we would have the perfect balance.

But the claim that Chinese food is healthy - preposterous!  At lunchtime today, I came within 2 meters of my wife's dinner. The smell from the chillies hit the back of my throat and I had to leave the room fast - I coughed for 5 minutes non stop. That's got to be worse than lighting up a fag (haven't had one for 12 years, he said smugly).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-21 20:08:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatdragon at 2007-3-21 19:18
But the claim that Chinese food is healthy - preposterous! ...

Hey, don't generalize! You're talking about hot and spicy Sichuan food, the Cantonese and Huai Yang food are milder.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.