Author: herifle

what's the image of china in the foreigners' eyes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-31 17:51:55 |Display all floors
we needn't care about this
do what we should do is enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 21:49:42 |Display all floors

Go China!

I think China is a fascinating place with fascinating people... China is not new to contributing to the world... I'm an engine nut so I have a little trivia for you.... the first steam engine  / turbine was made in China in the 1500's ... and Rudolph Diesel  / the inventor of the diesel engine / got most of the idea from the Chinese fire stick  which compresses air to start a fire...   Are there some political problems? Sure but we have some serious problems in the USA too.... from my prospective China is working to change it's image and that should be commended... Some folks in the USA are just rednecks who just need someone to hate... if you encounter one, redneck that is...... Don't pay any attention to them... they are not the majority....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 01:33:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 21:36:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by doopsnoop at 25-3-2007 17:47
This question can get you many different answers.  I will try to give you a few of them.

Just as many will say they hate America but not the American people, well this is the same for China.  Ma ...

This is wisdom :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 04:17:22 |Display all floors
Most in the UK seem to think its all rice paddies and dictatorship and monks and crap

they cant grasp there is scenes (such as punk) in China and that people are just normal but diffrent there

funny how as an right wing, ultra patriotic, stick up for my own England type of person, i dont stereotype as much as the left wing idiots who claim to love diffrent cultures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 14:56:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 22:48:27 |Display all floors
From the point of view of Hong Kong people, open your eyes and minds more. Quit saying "we like", "don't like" and say "I like" or "I don't like". You are individual people, aren't you?
And give Hong Kong people universal sufrage.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.