Author: fluffy

When you loose your cool how do you get your face back? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-17 23:28:16 |Display all floors
If I have a pretty face like you, I will try every means to get it back (even getting on my knees). However, if my face is "ugly", I would be glad to lose it forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 10:15:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-3-17 23:28
If I have a pretty face like you, I will try every means to get it back (even getting on my knees). However, if my face is "ugly", I would be glad to lose it forever. :k ...

;P:lol
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 10:26:33 |Display all floors
errr... you shank him? =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-18 23:03:08 |Display all floors
I will never want to get my face back because I take the thing of losing face as an useful way to improve something that I really don't
know before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 00:03:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caixilei1215 at 2007-3-18 23:03
I will never want to get my face back because I take the thing of losing face as an useful way to improve something that I really don't
know before.

too high a price to pay....
so ignore it...
or pretend to be....what is face? face is what? i don't know!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 11:09:15 |Display all floors

-

Fluff...........If you screw up, ignore it unless you hurt someone then repair it with them.

Limit your screw ups. If you do it on a regular basis then you become branded.

Don't let yourself be moody with others. Nice one day, a bitch the next only gives you the reputation of being moody and a pain in the butt. If someone is moody around me, I drop them. They are not worthy of my even temperment.

If you have a problem, don't take it out on others. You are dumping on them if you do.

Don't act spoiled.  I don't waste my time on spoiled people neither do other people.

Go with the flow. Don't fight the current by trying to swim up stream.

We all piss someone off at one time or another. That's life. That is their problem. But if you intentionally piss others off that is your problem. A lot of people intentionally take things to the limit to get a reaction. That is game playing and destroys friendships.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 12:19:44 |Display all floors
the moment i do something of losing face i just give a smile and pretend to be nothing .But when i get home and recall the embarrassing thing i did in the daytime.,it drive me crazy i feel stupid..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.