Views: 21624|Replies: 21

Advices on changing a job [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-7 11:49:36 |Display all floors
Hey, guys
I think i need your help again
Recently, i am thinking of changing the job.
BUt i have no idea that when i am interviewed, what should i say about why i want to quit the present job.
I don't want to tell the truth :that i am tired of the people and this industry, and i cannot see any brightness in the future, that i become more and more silent...
Give me some advices, thx

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 16:54:51 |Display all floors
>>I am tired of the people and this industry, and i cannot see any brightness in the future,<<
I think I need to work in a more dynamic environment so I would have the opportunity to dedicate my enthusiasm to the company that employs me.

just my 2 cents
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 17:08:02 |Display all floors
maybe if you stay long in the industry, you say you want to change to a new environment. You say you are interested in the new industry which you go to interview.
This is what I say..  haha~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 20:35:39 |Display all floors
there's no perfect answer to that question.

Be yourself, be confident & be honest and sincere. after all, someone out there would appreciate more of what you can do than the reason why you leave.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 04:02:27 |Display all floors

smooth operator but not garrulous...

howdy!  just say you want to for a firm that you can growth with (you need more room to grow) , you looking for challenge, you want to apply your expertise or you say you like what this firm is offering...these are just a few common things that people say.  again, don't be yourself say what they want to hear not what you want to say...the whole point of interview is you trick them to open the door for your...i didn't say that but you got the point!   good luck...go out & knock them dead!   peter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 21:04:03 |Display all floors
One guy wants to employ someone just because he could do the job not the interest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-15 17:18:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-3-13 14:17
Maybe you should say, your current colleagues are tired of you and would love you to get a new job...

I don't know why u always say so many things in an irony tone, sounds like the whole world offends you~

I know you have the right to say THINGS, but if you want to bark, pls go elsewhere.

I only want to get some advices. Did i offend you too?

BTW, it has no relationship between the interview thing and the current colleagues. We all want to quit becoz of SOMEONE. If you don't know my situation, just shut up!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.