Views: 18113|Replies: 14

above the sky [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-4 23:57:17 |Display all floors
it's worth it.

[ Last edited by sleepwalker at 2008-5-4 02:12 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-5 08:32:07 |Display all floors

holy mountain...

holy jesus & holy cow--are you sure this has nothing to do with adobe-PHOTOSHOP?  this is really an amazing place to visit cuz i only & only seen this picturesque from chinese's water-color paintings...and now i actually see the almost-to-real mountain scenery, and thank you so much for sharing with us here.  would you care to tell me the name of this place so that i can visit next year (this april i am in nanchang to get marry & i can't let that spoils me) ?  please give us more & remember to SMILE next time!   peter  

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2007-3-4 07:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-5 15:32:32 |Display all floors

there's more of it up there.

Peter, the photo was taken from the yellow mountain. (huangshan).

nope, no photoshop or any alteration on the image. not even the eyebags from my 46 years old face was modified. (did you know that if you open a picture file by "microsoft word", you will see the real details of the pic).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-25 22:15:42 |Display all floors
it is like a fairyland......
wonderful place.
it is in anhui province....
my blog
www.qin1108.blog.sohu.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 07:51:54 |Display all floors
It is so beautiful, anhui is the hometown of my boyfriend. he is pround of huangshan, and promises  to go there with me. what a pity! even today we don't have a chance to go there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 14:01:29 |Display all floors
I have a dream ,i wanna go around China,i wanna visit every famous place of interest,especially Tibet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 11:47:08 |Display all floors
yeah, if only there are less people around.

Even Mt Everest is crowded on the Chinese side =p

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.