Author: frothow

The meaning of life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-9 12:24:15 |Display all floors

Meaning of life to the United States citizen....

.....belief in God in their currency....

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 12:25:01 |Display all floors

Meaning of life in the United States....

.....getting to blame the JEWs for everything good and bad......

and having strange cults, like Ku Klux Klan to join...

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 12:25:32 |Display all floors

Meaning of life in the United States....

.....hollywood movies.....Tom cruise, Will Smith....

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-9 15:25:17 |Display all floors

to live is to love!

to live is to love!

Different experience,different touch!

I'm shy girl.In my childhood,I was a little like Forest Gump.And I felt slowly.None would like playing games with me.So i became isolated.

When i was growing,I enlarge my world bu any chance.When otehrs said to me that I can't do this.From my inner,I truly,deeply know i can.My life turn the bright side gradually.I cherish my cute family that support me always when I feel weary.

And the kind people that I've met also help me a lot.They carry me to reach the high level of life.Like is like a river that become wider and wider.

So I got is:To Live is to love!

Every man I meet is in some way my superior.

Thanks all
angelia
sunflower.jpg

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2007-3-10 15:07:01 |Display all floors

The meaning of life...?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 15:23:52 |Display all floors

-

I think most people are a bit afraid of the simple truth to the meaning of life. Humans consider themselves above all other life on the planet but in reality we humans are not really that important in the grand scheme of the existance of life on this planet.........
A snake eats rodents and that keeps balance in nature.
A tree produces oxygen for the other creatures to breathe.
Even flies and cockroaches are a part of the cycle of life in their eating decay and returning dead things to the earth.

What do we humans do? Foul the air with our "progress". Create rules that go against the natural order of the Universe......Create a crisis for ourselves when the planet follows it natural cycles.

Think about it.......What use do we really have to all the other life on the planet?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-10 16:27:51 |Display all floors

HEAVEN

humans have been pursuing heaven ever since our existence; hence the creation of religions. the meaning of life is to make our vision of heaven a reality. the problem is that not all of us agree what heaven should be like. the meaning of life is simple compare to what means should we use to achieve it. the path to heaven is as diverse as our vision of heaven. because of this, one persons method of reaching heaven is often conflicting to another person's version of heaven, and it's this that makes us lose our sense of "meaning of life." if we (as humans) can't reach heaven then there is no meaning to life. but i have faith that humans will prevail in their pusuit of heaven, for who would have thought that such fine creations as ouselves, was created from star dust.

[ Last edited by sweepin at 2007-3-10 04:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.