Views: 6726|Replies: 10

write down what you learned in today [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-3 11:10:48 |Display all floors
hot words:

migrant works /off-farm worker   
standing-room ticket   soft/hard  ticket  cushioned berth  
ticket-booking agency/office   
chinese zodiac (rat,ox,tiger,rabbit,dragon,snake,horse,sheep,monkey,rooster,dog,pig)
spring festival gala
lunar calendar   lunar janary  the lantern festival    staying-up    red envelope  firecracker   firework
charter  flight

hi,guys ,how about your spring festival?watched spring festival gala?(sorry,i didnt watch) stanying-up?(yes,i was staying-up with my familily)did you receive red envelop or give sb red envelop?(neither receive nor give) did you set off firecracker or firework at zero'clock sharp at that day?(yes,i seted off so many firecrackers with my family ,how happy)
with the end of spring festival ,the migrant worker and student  are going back to work .some of them just can afford standing-room ticket because of without enough money to buy soft/hard seat.
the lantern festival is upcoming,i give my best wishes for you and your
by the way ,this year is the year of your chinese zodiac sign?2005 is the year of my chinese zodiac sign

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 22:45:05 |Display all floors
today. I learned true friendship are based on mutual trust and care and that it can sustain long-term test and in the end, many things will vanish but true friendship-like things would not die out~~~

heheehehh....
I ..chi cuo yao la.```

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 23:01:21 |Display all floors
ivy20025,how to say chi cuo yao

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 23:05:09 |Display all floors
can use crazy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 23:31:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sophiamailql at 2007-3-3 23:01
ivy20025,how to say chi cuo yao

me???

actually....actually...in fact...in fact...
I don't know....

it is just such a "Chinese" saying~~
hehe....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-5 13:31:34 |Display all floors

Perhaps ...

It is close to the American saying of "take your medicine" or "take your punishment" when you have made a mistake in your life?
LSR.  龙诗人  or  龍詩人
A crater on the planet Mercury is named 李白. (Li Bai)
http://dragonpoet.blogbus.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-5 16:26:40 |Display all floors
I..chi cuo yao la = 我吃错药啦 meaning i might behave very strangely or might do things which i couldn't have possibly done in a normal condition or if i was still myself.  :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.