Views: 126464|Replies: 287

Which is the best city for living and working in your mind ?? ^ ^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-25 07:58:00 |Display all floors
Hello,my dear friends here~~
In your mind, which city is the best in China ? Which one will you choose to live and work? The big and modern  cities,like bj and sh or the middle cities ,as jinan(old, mess and dirty) ? These days ,many friends of mine are talking about the cities in china and the work conditions in big cities. I  haven't  visited many cities until now, so i really  want to hear the real voice from the local people! If you like, please reply and share your idea with us, OK?  ~~  
^  ^  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 08:53:21 |Display all floors

i think nantong is a better city to live and work

my hometown is nantong ,now i work in nantong over 5 years .i think nantong is suit for living and working.i graduate from shanghai univerysity.i ever take the army in dalian for 2 years.compared with nantong city.i think althought nantong is small and not developing than shanghai and dalian.but i think i will select nantong as my working and living placement.shanghai is  large and prosperous,but it is also noise and complexed.nantong has its feature.small but  order,not prosperous but  quiet.which has strict management for society security.i have the safety feeling when everyone live in nantong.great change has been taken place in nantong.everyone is felt the convenient to live and work in nantong.sutong bridge is building ,everything will be more convenient when it is finished.we will more love our hometown nantong.i hope much more person will like nantong for living and working ,it is not a long time for us to prospect the view,nantong has its good location near to shanghai and good economy basic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 10:14:15 |Display all floors

shenzhen would be a nice choice

In my opinion, shenzhen is a nice place for working and living with challenge and neat living circumstances

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 10:22:06 |Display all floors

Tsingdao is best in my mind!

i think ereryone who has ever arrived Tsingdao  will like it and want to live and work there!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 10:39:27 |Display all floors

the city which can make me feel comfortable.

Which city is the best in my mind? i think it is not important  that  whether prosperous or developped but  whether it suits you.
in my opinion, that is the best  place where i have many many indeed freinds, especialiy it must have my lover and others I love deeply.If the city doesn't have the features above,though bigger,convinient,or prosperous, i won't live and work there.Do you agree with me?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 10:50:40 |Display all floors

i agree!

but  how to understand your so-called SUIT?
what is the criterion of  SUIT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-25 10:55:30 |Display all floors

my opinion

For my part,I want to live in beautiful and peace place.however,it will not be realized.And I will work in sh.For I think everyone should work in a place which is full of challenges.then,i will improve my ability.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.