Author: dinah:)

Which is the best city for living and working in your mind ?? ^ ^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-26 14:52:51 |Display all floors

That really depends on...

In my point of view is that no matter where to live in and work, as long as you are rich enough and are able to stay with those whom you love, because you can make it different, well it sounds like a nonsense but it is a fact, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 16:27:01 |Display all floors

I vote for Dalian

Dalian is a great place, much better than Shenzhen.

First of all, it's clean and has nice gardens.

Second , it has some nice coastline with a few good beaches and golf courses not far away.

Third , it has the tallest and best looking women in china . Why are the women so tall in Dalian ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 16:46:50 |Display all floors

xian is my prime living and working city.

i came form xian, so i prefer xian to other city. it is known that xian is a famous historical civilization city. Meanwhile , xian possess lots research institutes and unvisities. people can cost a little to have good  quality  living. there are many attractive snacks. and now government made huge plan to develope the region of WestNorth in china. lots opportunities in xian were waiting for telanted people to display talent.  anyway, xian welcome everybody! ha.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 20:12:35 |Display all floors

Which is the best city for living and working in your mind ?? ^ ^

I quite agree with your opion,but in actual life ,it is hard for every one to chooce the living and working condition that they love most ,just for earning bread to support familiy.If every one has the right of choice at random,I am sure everybody will choose like us.right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 20:20:36 |Display all floors

Chongdu,the top city for a comfortable life!

Although I'v  just  visit chengdu for only one time, it  left me a deep impression.The food there is so delicious and the local yong ladies are all so beatiful.People there seem enjoy their lifes so much,having teas during the afternoon,playing MaJiang in the sun light,eating HuoGuo with friends...It is much easier to find a job in Chengdu than in Beijing,and the salary is OK. Now,it's easy for you to make a decision which city is the best place to live and work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 21:32:54 |Display all floors

Xiamen Vs Shanghai

I've spent my campus life in Shanghai, it is a crowded city and i don't like the relationship among people .it is a little cold ,you can't feel at home there.During my four years there,i can't feel warm there.But Xiamen is different, i pursue my study here. it is beautiful and quiet with romantic coast. everyday life is a miracle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 22:04:25 |Display all floors

how is Guilin??

"Guilin scenery is the best in the world",
there is a street called "west street" in Yangshuo county,
li-river.....
I like it  and live there.
welcome to Guilin!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.