Author: dinah:)

Which is the best city for living and working in your mind ?? ^ ^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-26 10:52:55 |Display all floors

How about Kunming?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 11:40:37 |Display all floors

I don't like shanghai

you said you had make 7 girlfriends in shandhai durling your schooltime in shanghai .this give me an impresstion that you are not a responsible boy or man .what shanghai gave you just the seven lovely girl?
      In my point of view shanghai is a city that with so many vain people .the local shanghai people even look down upon the others from outside shanghai.Girls in shanghai mostly dreaming marry a foreigner and live a luxurious life .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 11:43:33 |Display all floors

Zhuhai will be the best choice for you

Just in my opinion, ZhuHai is a good city to live and work, though the salary there is not too high to the commom people, but if you are a person with a certain qualification and ability, high salary is not a proble.
The beautiful environment is make up with the Snug sunshine, soft wings and greenery. Everything just as beautiful as you can imagin. And the people there are are friendly and warmly. My dear friend, if you have time, just visit Zhuhai, I am sure you will enjoy yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 13:13:32 |Display all floors

I'd like to work in shanghai while live in chengdu

I'm a student of  tongji  university,  During  my  stay  here in shanghai ,I  fall in love with the city,  I  think   it's a good choice  to  work here  as it's so modern and it's the  best   place for us to achieve our great dreams.
      As  for  the  best place to live ,I choose Chengdu .It's a pretty city,too!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 14:09:02 |Display all floors

working in shanghai ,liveing in my hometown

Now i am a graduate student of  tongji university in shanghai,i don't like the shanghai at all,especially the shanghainese who look down upon all of other city' people,and there are too many persons. if let me choose where to live ,i will select my hometown---changshu ,which is near shanghai.
but i will let my parents down,if i 'm  back to my hometown ,after all the working in shanghai is a hornor.
i hope one day ,i can work in shanghai ,live in my hometown.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 14:26:05 |Display all floors

nod!

the city which can make u feel comfortable is the  best choice .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 14:37:10 |Display all floors

changsha

sure, Shangsha, a place born greatman!! ha ha!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.