Author: dinah:)

Which is the best city for living and working in your mind ?? ^ ^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-27 10:55:55 |Display all floors

chengdu

i prefer chengdu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 10:59:43 |Display all floors

a quiet city

I like quiet city such as Hangzhou, Kunming ect. The scenery there are charming. The rhythm of life is not fast. I am not a woman full of ambition.
I like a calm life style.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 12:06:20 |Display all floors

I agree.

Dalian is a good place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 12:59:31 |Display all floors

I greee with your opinion

well,  I think you are right.  if your lover is not go with you, you have not the mind to go around the beutiful place  where you live. that is why i can not live one place to keep lonely by meself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 14:01:38 |Display all floors

liveing in tsingdao, but working in shanghai.

tsingdao is a beautiful city whose climate is very suitable for living. There is a famous  adjective "red tiles and green trees, bluish green sea and blue sky" , which is for tsingdao. After your retire, you can living in tsingdao,enjoy tsingdao beer and the sea wind,when summer comes, you can jump into the sea to swim,the sea water is very cool. but work in tsingdao is a bad choice. First , the salary in tsingdao is low, and there are few oppotunitiys for you to choose. of course there are a few big companys such as haier ,hisense, double star,but when you risign from them, you will find no other suitable company for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 14:14:36 |Display all floors

i think it's Beijing.

i was born in Jining in Shandong. I have studied in Nanjing for fiour years. i think Nanjing is also beautiful, and it changes more clean and more convenient. But i choosed beijing after graduation. beijing is the captical of our China. it has more chance for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 14:44:20 |Display all floors

Re: Lion007

yes, i am working in jinan .
where are you now ?are you planning to visit it again to pick up your
beautiful memories of your childhood? ^ ^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.