Views: 1469|Replies: 2

today [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-28 23:27:37 |Display all floors
evening,guys,i would like to write down sth what happened in today. you can follow me if you like it

In the morning,i went to office at  8:32 am,after i cleaned my boss's office ,i went to hospital with my manager as well as his family(because my manager is taiwanese,when they come  to here they need do physical examination and his children also need it because of enrolling school ) when we arrived at children's and women's hosiptal ,my god ,so many people (i have to say the children in this generation are so happy)when i standed in line to register,how funny ,my manager found CNY20 in the land and  picked it up, he looked around and there wasn't anyone it really could have belonged to and he gave to me ,asked me to deal with so I figured the universe was cutting me some slack...lol
After registered,we started exam....for more reason ,we decided to go to entry-exit inspection and quarantine before. it was about 12:00 am we finished check and went back to office. in the entry-exit inspection and quarantine ,i found so many people to go to foreign country and some of them are migrant workers.
more story happed in the afternoon,waiting for me ,come on in next day...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-28 23:50:04 |Display all floors
Hi, Sophiamailql, Welcome to this forum!

Unfortunately, this forum is only for difficulties with translations.
You're welcome to ask translation questions here in the future:-)
The content in the thread seems not belong to this forum.
I think you can post your thread with your feelings or stories here:
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumdisplay.php?fid=41

Best wishes

[ Last edited by hly2008 at 2007-2-28 11:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-1 09:34:54 |Display all floors
sorry,i will move it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.